Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hey @ace_boogie i thought i would let you know one this thread and not your download links thread, but if you could i would suggest adding this to the pile it has been modded with you alt combine but without the female stats as previous asked in a previous version by magdragon, just thought why not do it again
Nice job Quacker, it's so confusing if the girls stats are all maxed, whore of babylon doesn't tell me my progress if it never changes!

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Nice job Quacker, it's so confusing if the girls stats are all maxed, whore of babylon doesn't tell me my progress if it never changes!
Hi there recently when ace bug fix the alt mod. He asked for someone to upload it and the user @wep, did. Here is the link from his post though you should also check this post for the qsp as well

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thank you for the reply, i got the full version that is posted here and i followed the instructions on the post, also tried all the files, but as i said the game only works on the original Russian version and i have no interest on a game i don´t understand. I will try a little more here, if it does not work, well it happens right?Just try my luck on other games then.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for the reply, i got the full version that is posted here and i followed the instructions on the post, also tried all the files, but as i said the game only works on the original Russian version and i have no interest on a game i don´t understand. I will try a little more here, if it does not work, well it happens right?Just try my luck on other games then.
Hi there... i just got on can you please explain to me in detail what is the issue that has stopped you from playing the game. Please provide pictures if its easier for you

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Hi there... i just got on can you please explain to me in detail what is the issue that has stopped you from playing the game. Please provide pictures if its easier for you
Thank you, but i managed to make it work, i downloaded the file again ( not the game, the start file ), and it worked in english.

Reactions: Quacker

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I fixed and reup-loaded the start_en_1_mod. It's also not hard to fix them. It's just knowing where to fix it. I gotta do the other cheat file but it'll have to be put on hold until the weekend or somebody can just copy and paste the locations from the alternate file to the one with regular stats.
did you integrate kinnermans new cheat interface into start_en_1_mod?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It turns out I didn't fix the marina bug but I have now. It just looks really sloppy so if anybody has the slightest clue on how to turn the the links into butt
did you integrate kinnermans new cheat interface into start_en_1_mod?
Yea

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I deleted 418 duplicate .gif files (3.7gb) from this game and not a black screen yet...

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
Is there a bug in the dasha quest ?
I have picked her up around 20 times now, no sign of her friend.
I bought the flat not rented, are u supposed to rent it ? I didnt think it would make a difference, can you edit the save to unbuy it ??

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
Nope,
open the cheat (faq button) - people cheats - Dasha - variables - dasha club events (should be 1) set it on 0 - go to the nightclub in the evening - intervene

DO A BACKUP of your saves just in case
I tried this, it completely screwed my game up, lots of events are now mixed up/not done/cant be continued.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Sorry if this question is already answered, but are the marina and the apartment bugs fixed in the "start_en_mod_Regular_girls_stats.qsp"?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if this question is already answered, but are the marina and the apartment bugs fixed in the "start_en_mod_Regular_girls_stats.qsp"?
The apartment is but marina is not in that version. I thought I fixed it but it turns out that I didn't.

Reactions: Filipe86
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes