JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
need some help guys:
  • Do kate's father always kicks you out if you try to kiss her during tutor sessions ? or is it randomize ? because i think i've went through more than 3 tutor session and still got kicked out
  • i'm already on 2016 and i'm late on the alena quest, will she be locked out for eternity or i can get the option to rape her on december again ? because school is not accessible now for me ( summer holiday i suppose ? )
  • about lena, does she show up on Elsa's house randomize as well after 19:00 ? i think i got Elsa's relationship maxed out already and i've met with her 2 friends named Olga or something one day ( unless i'm wrong about this )

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
need some help guys:
  • Do kate's father always kicks you out if you try to kiss her during tutor sessions ? or is it randomize ? because i think i've went through more than 3 tutor session and still got kicked out
  • i'm already on 2016 and i'm late on the alena quest, will she be locked out for eternity or i can get the option to rape her on december again ? because school is not accessible now for me ( summer holiday i suppose ? )
  • about lena, does she show up on Elsa's house randomize as well after 19:00 ? i think i got Elsa's relationship maxed out already and i've met with her 2 friends named Olga or something one day ( unless i'm wrong about this )
Go to your room there should be an option to record lessons or something like that. That will stop him from kicking you out. Don't know about your other questions though.

Reactions: Quacker

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I'm quite sure it's not repeatable. However I think you can use the cheat and reset it. It's under variable in Dasha. Something like events in the club, you must set it to 0.

EDIT: Yes, just checked. If you set event in the clubs to 0, you can go to the club and meet Dasha again.
The cheat menu you mean ? Doesn't that make you restart the whole game anyway ?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The cheat menu you mean ? Doesn't that make you restart the whole game anyway ?
Nope,
open the cheat (faq button) - people cheats - Dasha - variables - dasha club events (should be 1) set it on 0 - go to the nightclub in the evening - intervene

DO A BACKUP of your saves just in case

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Sorry to ask a question that might seem a bit dated, but what exactly is the point of no return where you can no longer take the alt mother path? Are there stat requisites? I've done it before, but I recently restarted since it has updated a lot since then. I go through all the dialogue with the neighbor boy, but when he asks about my mother the only choice is the NO! option. I checked the walk-through, but I seemed to be following that fine.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Sorry to ask a question that might seem a bit dated, but what exactly is the point of no return where you can no longer take the alt mother path? Are there stat requisites? I've done it before, but I recently restarted since it has updated a lot since then. I go through all the dialogue with the neighbor boy, but when he asks about my mother the only choice is the NO! option. I checked the walk-through, but I seemed to be following that fine.
I quite sure that the no return point is beat the boyfriend at the park. if you can see them have sex after 22 in mom's room is fine. She must be: Depravity reckless, attitude ready for anything.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
Nope,
open the cheat (faq button) - people cheats - Dasha - variables - dasha club events (should be 1) set it on 0 - go to the nightclub in the evening - intervene

DO A BACKUP of your saves just in case
thank you for that, shame the cheat qsp makes everyone hate me tho :(

ok, just reset that variable, didnt work :(

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
thank you for that, shame the cheat qsp makes everyone hate me tho :(

ok, just reset that variable, didnt work :(
Explain in the details which qsp are you using and so on.
I tried myself and it works, another guys did it and was fine for him too. So we need to understand where is your problem.

Reactions: Quacker

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
It happened to me too , when you use the start_en_mod_1.qsp with save from the original . I used the cheat , then went back to the original file with the modified saved and it was back to normal , Elsa was a bit modified so I had to cheat a bit to get it back to normal .
Also don't know if this has been reported by going to marina with high arousal in the kitchen time lend you with the "event" but all the button disappear .

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Tried here, but failed, i did try all files ( one at time ), but i can´t escape the errors, the only time i managed to run the game was on the original Russian version.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Tried here, but failed, i did try all files ( one at time ), but i can´t escape the errors, the only time i managed to run the game was on the original Russian version.
Did you check the common errors listed in the OP? Can you post a pic or better description of the errors?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Did you check the common errors listed in the OP? Can you post a pic or better description of the errors?
The error looked like the second one: " If you are getting this error, please make sure you're audio devices (headphones and speakers) are plugged in.". Still, i never used headphones, and my speakers are well plugged and working.

coolstorybro

Oct 20, 2016
Hi, sorry for the question but is there some content where the image/gifs are just a black screen? I'm sure someone probably mentioned it but there's 85 pages and I kind of don't want to read through all of it. Thanks.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've been trying to get Shurik's mom done, and I have gone through the Assistance events at Home and Work, but never see her at the club. Is that a random event or is there a specific date to be there after 20:00?

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I've been trying to get Shurik's mom done, and I have gone through the Assistance events at Home and Work, but never see her at the club. Is that a random event or is there a specific date to be there after 20:00?
Go to her room after 21:00 , speak about husband, then an option will come stare at her breats....after that the club event should follow.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The error looked like the second one: " If you are getting this error, please make sure you're audio devices (headphones and speakers) are plugged in.". Still, i never used headphones, and my speakers are well plugged and working.
I think the same issue came up for someone on the main SOB discussion thread. I don't recall seeing a successful resolution. All I've got are general troubleshooting tips.
make sure your OS and drivers are up to date
make sure you are using the full version and not an update
make sure the qsp and game are the same version (0.16)
try redownloading in case of corruption

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes