Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
This is an updated version of my earlier cheat mod...It allows you to control almost all the variables for each character. See this of the cheat mod. There is also a new function that I installed in 0.15 but never got around to posting which is control Date, which allows you to control the time and date in the game. Sasha, Yana and Nina's variables are mapped to a fuller extent then the others and Yana in particular has an Events Page that allows you to jump to certain events so you can just skip ahead without the grinding. This mod was based upon the 0.16 alt mod so please give credit to ace_boogie for that. Sorry for not updating this for so long...And I apologize for posting this mod immediately after you posted your mod skatanafao....It was just bad timing to be honest...

Reactions: DontTaseMeBro

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is an updated version of my earlier cheat mod...It allows you to control almost all the variables for each character. See this of the cheat mod. There is also a new function that I installed in 0.15 but never got around to posting which is control Date, which allows you to control the time and date in the game. Sasha, Yana and Nina's variables are mapped to a fuller extent then the others and Yana in particular has an Events Page that allows you to jump to certain events so you can just skip ahead without the grinding. This mod was based upon the 0.16 alt mod so please give credit to ace_boogie for that. Sorry for not updating this for so long...And I apologize for posting this mod immediately after you posted your mod skatanafao....It was just bad timing to be honest...
You may not want to play that version cause I fixed the marina bug and the business center apartment bug since then

Reactions: kammaf

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
my opinion , because both are different i believe it's good to combine them
so , if you want of course, you can cp the inv_show, inv_show_block and the info_gg / info_* so we can have a "complete" :)

your work is great, but i really like the quick -+ for time/date on all qsp's :)

p.s. i know that inv_show_block is not the best because in some cases (except for calls because i believe i fixed it) when a video plays and you press for a change then the game freezes

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
What are the criteria for moving from 'paying Yana for groping' to her 'entering your room after 8PM'?
She just deducts 2000 rubles after every sunday.

tktrollo

Feb 1, 2017
How can i get the english teacher? I can't find elsa's dad in business center on weekend. Also can't get a scene with Irina i can go to date with her and she gropes me while going to daughters bedroom, nothing else?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think I fucked up. I found Rada at the club and clicked what I thought was the one to take her home but like Dasha it just made me leave the club. I havent found her at the club since.

Does she have a specific day or time or was it a one shot thing and now this path is fucked? Is there a way to reset this event if so?

I also cant seem to get the Sasha path to continue. I bought the website but I cant go clothes shopping on the weekend. Theres only to chat or compliment. Am I missing something?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think I fucked up. I found Rada at the club and clicked what I thought was the one to take her home but like Dasha it just made me leave the club. I havent found her at the club since.

Does she have a specific day or time or was it a one shot thing and now this path is fucked? Is there a way to reset this event if so?

I also cant seem to get the Sasha path to continue. I bought the website but I cant go clothes shopping on the weekend. Theres only to chat or compliment. Am I missing something?
You may want to look at this

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, i was able to salvage it.

Does the Sasha content end after the ass fucking? Is there any reason to let her go after you hit the end?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
That 3mb image in the OP loads slow as hell. I've attached a more user-friendly size (600kb, same resolution) for your consideration.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 9.21.57 AM.jpg

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What are the criteria for moving from 'paying Yana for groping' to her 'entering your room after 8PM'?
She just deducts 2000 rubles after every sunday.
Not exactly sure what you mean since you'll pay her 2000 rubies regardless of how far you are

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You may not want to play that version cause I fixed the marina bug and the business center apartment bug since then
@ace_boogie I was wondering how hard is fix the 2 bugs in this new cheat version. is it possible? If yes, I can try because this new version of the cheat is much better...

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Not exactly sure what you mean since you'll pay her 2000 rubies regardless of how far you are
The guide says "later" after you pay her for groping her, she should into your room your room after 8PM requesting money.
What is later? I've been groping and kissing her for like 8 weeks now, when will the storyline move on?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie I was wondering how hard is fix the 2 bugs in this new cheat version. is it possible? If yes, I can try because this new version of the cheat is much better...
I fixed and reup-loaded the start_en_1_mod. It's also not hard to fix them. It's just knowing where to fix it. I gotta do the other cheat file but it'll have to be put on hold until the weekend or somebody can just copy and paste the locations from the alternate file to the one with regular stats.

Reactions: wep
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes