IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
if month = 12 or month = 5:
if $data['события_алена_первое_изнасилование'] = 0:$data['события_алена_первое_изнасилование'] = 1 & gt'univer','start_first_rape_english_teacher'
end

Wait until month 5 (May). Either spend the time focusing on some other characters or just sleep through it I guess.

The next step with Dasha is to start renting your personal apartment and ask her over.
I already rented it before asking her.
How do I advance with Marina? Her attitude is at 1000, behavior 300, depravity 120.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I already rented it before asking her.
How do I advance with Marina? Her attitude is at 1000, behavior 300, depravity 120.
Talk to her at home and invite her out to the park or out to eat when she's at work. Then you should get a phone call about going to the fair and that starts the showing underwear phase. After all of that you should get a second phone call inviting you to the fair again and that starts the dick sucking phase

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Talk to her at home and invite her out to the park or out to eat when she's at work. Then you should get a phone call about going to the fair and that starts the showing underwear phase. After all of that you should get a second phone call inviting you to the fair again and that starts the dick sucking phase
Thanks.
What's the variable for setting the "bought the apartment"? I bought it before advancing Dasha's plotline and I'd like to reverse it to continue, since doing so apparently bugged it (??).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, odd. That didn't fix it. Dasha still repeats her old dialogue every time I pick her up.
1. "...daddy..." [Came!]
2. "...daddy..." [Came!]
3. "Just sex or serious relationship with mom" [Just sex]
4. "...daddy..." [Came!]
5+. repeat

Dunno what's causing this.
Resetting the apartment has no influence over picking dasha up.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What is this value события_даша_подвозил_цепочка and this value события_даша_выбор

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did you get the scene with you're looking for her when you go pick her up

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes