epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
So, this is just me trying to clean up the already translated text, rather than attempt to translate it myself since I don't know Russian--any thoughts? This is from the introduction:

xxx

That's me: the main character of this story! Eighteen years old... and a member of a lost generation. I recently graduated from high-school and still believe that my future is determined by fate.

Right now, I'm waiting to hear back from a local university I applied to. My dad left our family when I was a small brat, but growing up like that isn't as hard as it may seem. He might have left during a bad time, but we're not poor or anything. I live with my mother and older sister in a small and cozy house just outside the city; I love my mom, but my bitch of a sister has hassled me all my life. It's terrible.

Even though I'm grown now, and don't hold what's she put me through against her, she still occasionally goes out of her way to remind me of the "fun," childhood we had. And now, she's even mocking me because of what happened at prom...

Maybe someday, I'll get even. (Seriously, sometimes it feels like I'm going to lose my mind because of her.)

It's best not to dwell on it, though; now that Summer is here, I have a lot of free time and need to spend it wisely.

Or so I've always been told.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
I am still updating the full walkthrough but for people asking for Rada here we go:

Rada (Shurik's mother):
You can meet her in her house at bathroom between 7:00 and 9:00 and between 19:00 and 21:00. On weekends you can meet her in her room between 10:00 and 19:00. To start her quest you need to call Shurik in front of his house after
12:00 and talk about sex until the option to talk about mom appear. So talk about mom until the option to talk about mom and dad appear. After this you can spy on her room at 21:00. Do this a three times and go walking in the park in the
morning to meet Gypsy Woman. Give her the money and go talk to Shurik again after 19:00. Now you can interact with her. Go to her room after 21:00 and you have options to stare at breasts, talk about husband and offer assistance. You
can offer assistance in her office too in the Tire Shop and in her room on weekends. Go to the nightclub after 20:00 and choose "home" then "It's you" then "Of course yes". You will have a blowjob. Go to her house at night and she will talk
about what happened in the nightclub. Choose the second option (Uboltat or something like that) and you will fuck her for the first time. Now you can have a blowjob in the bathroom at 20:00. After some time you can fuck her in her room
after 21:00 on mondays wednesdays and fridays. You also can fuck her in the bathroom at 8:00.
i can't seem to find her in the club

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Can't answer your first question at the moment but the answer to the second question is no
So how do I unlock Alena after December? The Tuesday/Thursday english lessons don't give me an option to sleep anymore.

Also, how do I advance with Dasha and Marina? I picked up Dasha for a third time and answered "Just Sex", but she repeats her previous dialogue ("nice to have a daddy") the next times I picked her up.
Marina also cannot get any more depravity, behavior or attitude, but she won't call me either? How am I supposed to advance?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
So how do I unlock Alena after December? The Tuesday/Thursday english lessons don't give me an option to sleep anymore.
if month = 12 or month = 5:
if $data['события_алена_первое_изнасилование'] = 0:$data['события_алена_первое_изнасилование'] = 1 & gt'univer','start_first_rape_english_teacher'
end

Wait until month 5 (May). Either spend the time focusing on some other characters or just sleep through it I guess.

Also, how do I advance with Dasha and Marina?

The next step with Dasha is to start renting your personal apartment and ask her over.

Last edited:

maxpowers

Aug 7, 2016
So, this is just me trying to clean up the already translated text, rather than attempt to translate it myself since I don't know Russian--any thoughts? This is from the introduction:

xxx

That's me: the main character of this story! Eighteen years old... and a member of a lost generation. I recently graduated from high-school and still believe that my future is determined by fate.

Right now, I'm waiting to hear back from a local university I applied to. My dad left our family when I was a small brat, but growing up like that isn't as hard as it may seem. He might have left during a bad time, but we're not poor or anything. I live with my mother and older sister in a small and cozy house just outside the city; I love my mom, but my bitch of a sister has hassled me all my life. It's terrible.

Even though I'm grown now, and don't hold what's she put me through against her, she still occasionally goes out of her way to remind me of the "fun," childhood we had. And now, she's even mocking me because of what happened at prom...

Maybe someday, I'll get even. (Seriously, sometimes it feels like I'm going to lose my mind because of her.)

It's best not to dwell on it, though; now that Summer is here, I have a lot of free time and need to spend it wisely.

Or so I've always been told.
I can at least understand this. Most of the time, I'm trying to parse the machine translation when reading.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
For sasha, you'll have to wait till her popularity increase then you will get a request from the website. Do the job then after that talk to shurik. Go to the club and throw her in the taxi and make her your pet for the time being

For yana, You'll have to wait till the january or the one of those months when school is not in session

I finally reached the end of line with Sasha but still can't give the Iphone to Iana even in January.
I don't know wath more to do.
Also if you have any info on Twins will be of great help.
Thank you.

SillyxRabbit

Oct 13, 2016
I finally reached the end of line with Sasha but still can't give the Iphone to Iana even in January.
Thank you.
For Twins, buy Tequila at mall, go to their home between 18 to 23 and play "Truth or Redemption".
Choose Redemption every time until your option become "kiss", "Turn Masha", "kiss", "Take glass", now choose "Truth".
The next day, you can go to Twin's house between 7 and 12 on weekday to invite one of the Twin home.

Reactions: Bald Games

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
no need to be rude , just asked nicely. I would do it but the 5gb limitation is a problem for me...
I am not rude mate... There were several posts on how to work around the mega-limit.
There is a torrent file with the full release.
There are many options for you to download it.

Reactions: Captain Hands

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you.
You're gonna have to wait till her school is not in session. I thought January would work but apparently she still goes to school during the weekedays

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For Twins, buy Tequila at mall, go to their home between 18 to 23 and play "Truth or Redemption".
Choose Redemption every time until your option become "kiss", "Turn Masha", "kiss", "Take glass", now choose "Truth".
The next day, you can go to Twin's house between 7 and 12 on weekday to invite one of the Twin home.
To add to this, you can only invite her when school has started

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I will try this later.
Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes