epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Two questions:

1) Which of the QSP do I download if I want to play the game normally, but with max stats and cash? (I don't want all of the women to have maxed relationships and such.)

2) What're the differences between the two cheat menus, exactly?

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Question:

Is there a way to access the text used by the game in order to try and give a shot at translating it better? How is it being translated now--just put into a machine translator and then copy-pasted?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Question:

Is there a way to access the text used by the game in order to try and give a shot at translating it better? How is it being translated now--just put into a machine translator and then copy-pasted?
go to tools and tutorial section then go to tools for qsp to get a better understanding of how the game is being translated

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Two questions:

1) Which of the QSP do I download if I want to play the game normally, but with max stats and cash? (I don't want all of the women to have maxed relationships and such.)

2) What're the differences between the two cheat menus, exactly?
thats why i posted pictures 5 posts above your post

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I saw the pictures, my man; what I don't get--outside of the obvious stuff that I know from using Kinnerman's cheat menu previously--are what the differences between each menu are.
Nothing really. Kinnerman menu is more detailed and you have more control of the game

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
"If you enter her room after 21:00 you can sometimes see her wearing some clothes. Do this 3 times in a row and you can fuck her in the weding dress."

this moment never happen ??... sorry again

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
if you went the alt route it won't happen unless you play with my version

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
How much glory do I need to get promoted in the Glory Order job?
Also, is Alena locked if you don't rape her by December?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How much glory do I need to get promoted in the Glory Order job?
Also, is Alena locked if you don't rape her by December?
Can't answer your first question at the moment but the answer to the second question is no

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes