ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded the full .16 version from mega and using the start_en.qsp file that's currently on the download links thread
Well, it could be multiple factors then. Is your massage skill high enough or her stats high enough?

U

User_6277

Depravity - Normal / Behavior - Stubborn / Attitude to me - Dislikes
Haven't improved the massage skill at all.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Depravity - Normal / Behavior - Stubborn / Attitude to me - Dislikes
Haven't improved the massage skill at all.
Improve all of those then try her again cause all of those stats are low

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
To get everything up, you'll need to do the massage courses on the laptop in your room

Reactions: User_6277

ZePandaBear

Aug 5, 2016
Ok i am alittle lost with the stepsister i have gotten as far as playing cards with her/getting her to strip or do the naked massage but i dont get the trigger when she goes to my room and asks for more money or something like that and i tell her i want a bj for more money...so how do i go about triggering this or can i edit it from my save

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
[Info]
Keep Doing it than go to ur room in the night she will complain about losing, from there you should be able to grope her

[/info]

ZePandaBear

Aug 5, 2016
[Info]
Keep Doing it than go to ur room in the night she will complain about losing, from there you should be able to grope her

[/info]
Yeah i can already grope and have been able to for quite some time now i just cant get the bj part to trigger i did it bfroe back on 0.15 when she comes in your room and asks for more money and then you get the option to tell her you want a bj but as of now that has not happened and its already been like 3 months game time

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Well keep doing it and she will complain about not getting enough money and ask for more money ask her for a bj, she refuses but shw will come back the next night

-Edit im not that far. I will be later on check her walkthrough

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah that is a no. Since there are more variables in your new saves than your old one

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
after look shuriks

"- Wow! Your mom is just super! - admitted I.
- Yes, I am in shock and trudge! - admitted each.
- Even a pervert you can not name!
- I nodded, struggling with frequent breath izvrashennoe that one it will not rise!
- Thats for sure! But your also very beautiful! I`d love to see!"

but i have only no progress after that

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
after look shuriks
but i have only no progress after that
Make sure you don't hit mom's boyfriend in the park. That makes that event chain impossible.
If the mother and her boyfriend still fucking at night, you're on the right track. Talk with shurik at 21:00. It gives you the option to watch the mom.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is any way to cheat at glorystar with ace-boogie qsp?
I'm lucky as usual an there is no way to sell enough stuffs :FeelsBadMan:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is any way to cheat at glorystar with ace-boogie qsp?
I'm lucky as usual an there is no way to sell enough stuffs :FeelsBadMan:
Usually I just spam the counter reset button and change the time back to the morning and keep selling. You're not going to sell every item

Reactions: wep
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes