rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Any one having an issue with Marina (the blonde daughter) in the morning not having any dialog choices when talking with her when she's eating breakfast??? All other times are fine.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
With rada I touched her boobs and helped her with chores for about a week then she appered at the night club

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any one having an issue with Marina (the blonde daughter) in the morning not having any dialog choices when talking with her when she's eating breakfast??? All other times are fine.
it's only when your arousal is greater than 80

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is the links at the start going to be updated
cause all these other ones is getting confusing witch i need to dl llol

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
If someone is using qsp by skatanafao and is having trouble with kate's dad questions you should be aware that the qsp has been edited in a way that the first answer is always correct so if you try to answer the questions correctly you will actually fail :p
daaamnnn :) , i took the first file i found , i didn't read that , so i must now reset somehow the variables :)

try to add this at gs_inv_show under the glory week line

'<a href="exec: $res_question_test_father_katya_answer=''true'' & $res_question_test_father_katya_answer_2=''true'' & $res_question_test_father_katya_answer_3=''true'' & $data[''события_катя_занятия_дома_цепочка'']=5 & $data[''открытие_лок_дом_кати'']=1 & $gg[''Работа_в_репетитор_литературы''] = 1 & gt $curloc"> Fix Kate</a></p>'

Speaking of, what does "Glory Week" and "Ecstacy" stand for?
well i have added these because i didn't want to do the glory star works :) (the week variable just increases the amount of money you make for the glory star company , i believe you usually need over 150k) and the ecstasy well are the ecstasy pills you get from gopnic and you use them with tea

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hey @ace_boogie i thought i would let you know one this thread and not your download links thread, but if you could i would suggest adding this to the pile it has been modded with you alt combine but without the female stats as previous asked in a previous version by magdragon, just thought why not do it again

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi, Is it a way using @Kinnerman 's cheat menu to change the date (like the month) (not the time of the day).

Thanks

U

User_6277

I'm having an issue with Antonina. I got the job at the mall and massaged her for the first time but there's no option to see her during weekdays.

U

User_6277

Nothing. It says "The day passes quickly, after change my clothes and go to the vixen for money." and there's only a button that says finish.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nothing. It says "The day passes quickly, after change my clothes and go to the vixen for money." and there's only a button that says finish.
Have you tried monday, Wednesday, or friday

U

User_6277

I downloaded the full .16 version from mega and using the start_en.qsp file that's currently on the download links thread

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes