ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I missed the park girl step. I will try this.
Thank you.
i found it......so proced till you can touch both boobs then go night at the club....save before entering the club and you should end by her giving you a blowjob...say something like you expect reward. :D i think thats it

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i found it......so proced till you can touch both boobs then go night at the club....save before entering the club and you should end by her giving you a blowjob...say something like you expect reward. :D i think thats it

Thank you. I reached the end of Rada's quest (available until now).
Already did Marina and Aunt Nina new contents too.
I'm updating the walkthrough.
But still missing Iana anal scene (she enter my room and talk about it then I buy the Iphone and nothing happens). Missing the new scenes of Sasha too (made her website, buy clothes and nothing changes). And don't have any clue on Twins content (only know that you need tequila to play true or redemption in their house at night).
If anyone know what i need to do with these girls i appreciate.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
people are working on it
There is no need to "work on it" there are QSPs (e.g. from ace_boogie or Dspeed) which work perfectly fine.
Just the very first machine translated QSP (that appeared ca. at the same time I have posted the Mega Link for 0.16) had a problem.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
my internet is very very slow, anyone got a file with just the update? it would help me a lot,
Use the torrent, point in advanced settings to the 0.15 version, it will automatically pull the differences (theoretically - do a backup of the 0.15 folder first).

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
As someone who hasn't downloaded this before and see all these torrents floating around, which ones do I need to download for the full, translated experience?

Is the 8ch link enough?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
As someone who hasn't downloaded this before and see all these torrents floating around, which ones do I need to download for the full, translated experience?

Is the 8ch link enough?
You can use my MEGA link that contains the full 0.16 and add(replace) the translated QSPs (e.g. from ace_boogie or dspeed - these are the good ones). Page 73 of this thread or something around it.

Reactions: IdleGuy
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes