PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
didn't test it yet
added depravity/behavior/attitude levels to all chars (from previous qsp's)
added (well now i always add this to all qsp games :p ) - + for day / time / money
and (new i haven't test them) an ecstasy / glory star weekly counter (because i always change this value from save)
Nicely done. The song from Moby playing in the other mod (with Cheat menu in the FAQ section) really drives me craaaaaazy :p

UPDATE : Mate- please check the section for Happy (in the people menu) --- the Attitude plus slider throws an error.
Same for Luda.
Have not yet unlocked all the charactest so I cannot check the rest which are locked...

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
You can use my MEGA link that contains the full 0.16 and add(replace) the translated QSPs (e.g. from ace_boogie or dspeed - these are the good ones). Page 73 of this thread or something around it.
Got an alternative to MEGA? I got 5GB in when I got hit by a "wait 12 hours to continue or pay up" prompt.
Edit: Nevermind, used MegaDownloader.

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
don't know about song :) (i don't play with sound)
yeah i see, the variable is ok , but the window name is not (so you can change the variable, close the char window and reopen it
happy luda and someone else they have different info_Name and i didn't change it

try this (i have deleted the previous post)

edit -> file deleted, check post #1639

Last edited:
Reactions: homer and PrEzi

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
don't know about song :) (i don't play with sound)
yeah i see, the variable is ok , but the window name is not (so you can change the variable, close the char window and reopen it
happy luda and someone else they have different info_Name and i didn't change it

try this (i have deleted the previous post)
Thanks Mate.... this looks a lot better than your v1 version :)

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a translated start.qsp not modded? Or at least doesn't start off with all women maxed out?
Furthermore, is there a somewhat readable and up-to-date walkthrough that isn't the game designer's blog somewhere?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Currently waiting on admin to open up the subforum. Also this thread will be moved there once opened and I'll rundown house rules once we get there

Reactions: Quacker

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
If someone is using qsp by skatanafao and is having trouble with kate's dad questions you should be aware that the qsp has been edited in a way that the first answer is always correct so if you try to answer the questions correctly you will actually fail :p

4nan

Aug 20, 2016
If someone is using qsp by skatanafao and is having trouble with kate's dad questions you should be aware that the qsp has been edited in a way that the first answer is always correct so if you try to answer the questions correctly you will actually fail :p
fuck i already did and im asking why i cant go to her house :D

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Speaking of, what does "Glory Week" and "Ecstacy" stand for?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Speaking of, what does "Glory Week" and "Ecstacy" stand for?
Glory Week is the name of the advertising agency you can get a job at.

Ecstasy is the street name for the chemical MDMA which is often taken as a recreational drug.

You'll need the ecstasy tablets from Brick for the Glory Star daughter and Dasha quests - see the walkthrough

Reactions: muttdoggy

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I've been going to the gym everyday for 21 days and my fighting/figure rank has not advanced, why is this?

Also, pretty please, can someone just upload an unmodded, translated start.qsp that works? dspeed's modded and another one (page 71 something) had an error when using the alarm clock.

You'll need the ecstasy tablets from Brick for the Glory Star daughter and Dasha quests - see the walkthrough
Which walkthrough, the one russian blog?

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I've gotten to the point where i could i could touch both of shuriks moms tits (rada). what's next? ive gone to the club but dont get her appearing.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes