Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Anyone know what to do with Sasha after you make her website and buy clothes? I am stuck.
And how to give Iphone to Iana? She talk about this. I buy Iphone and nothing happens.

MSpiral

Aug 27, 2016
hi guys one question can i input my old saves from older version and how to do it
Hey. If you know what you're doing it's possible to add all the missing variables through the savegame editor. I've been doing it for 2 versions now. However you need to know how to read the qsp code (also viewed with a tool from here) to know what variables are missing.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know what to do with Sasha after you make her website and buy clothes? I am stuck.
And how to give Iphone to Iana? She talk about this. I buy Iphone and nothing happens.
For sasha, you'll have to wait till her popularity increase then you will get a request from the website. Do the job then after that talk to shurik. Go to the club and throw her in the taxi and make her your pet for the time being

For yana, You'll have to wait till the january or the one of those months when school is not in session

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
For sasha, you'll have to wait till her popularity increase then you will get a request from the website. Do the job then after that talk to shurik. Go to the club and throw her in the taxi and make her your pet for the time being

For yana, You'll have to wait till the january or the one of those months when school is not in session

Thank you ace_boogie.
I will try this later.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hey. If you know what you're doing it's possible to add all the missing variables through the savegame editor. I've been doing it for 2 versions now. However you need to know how to read the qsp code (also viewed with a tool from here) to know what variables are missing.
Missing (newly-introduced variables) are usually the least of the problems when continuing with an older save.

By default, NULL variables in QSP evaluate to 0, so when playing a new version using an older save, this
Code:
if $data['new_variable'] = 0: do stuff
will work properly, even if the variable does not exist in the save.

What does not work though, is variables and lists populated at start, like:
  1. Character info panel (newly introduced characters won't show), but that's a bit minor issue.
  2. Stuff that uses dynamic code, like the shop item list (though this is easily fixed)
Also, content will be unavailable if branches were added to prior events, or if prior events were changed to affect other stuff as well in general. Other than that, there shouldn't be major issues with using earlier saves.

Also #2, Saves will break if you use a QSP file with differently-named variables (i.e. original QSP with russian vars versus edited QSP with english vars), as in should expect relationships and stats plummeting, and quest paths reset to initial status (due to reason #1).

TL;DR: Using older saves should mostly work if you use the same QSP edition, but you may experience odd behaviors or blocked paths (that might need some QSP editing to fix).

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
I restart a game :

"Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later."

i can see shurick's mom to 21 with her Bf, But when i can see my mother, normal in her room, or when she go to shurik's home ? ... and nobody never caught me ? any idea ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I restart a game :

"Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later."

i can see shurick's mom to 21 with her Bf, But when i can see my mother, normal in her room, or when she go to shurik's home ? ... and nobody never caught me ? any idea ?
You're probably going back to mom's room too late. It has to be within in the 21 hour window. Visit shurik mom around 20:15 then visit your mom's room with shurik afterwards

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

ace_boogie I waited for 40 days and Sasha's popularity didn't increase. I think something tied to this is missing.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a big with me initially seeing shuriks mom at the club before i started any of her events and it not allowing me to not see her when it matter (touching her boobs)?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a big with me initially seeing shuriks mom at the club before i started any of her events and it not allowing me to not see her when it matter (touching her boobs)?
I wouldn't think so as long as you made the right choice at the club

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
because i don't want to re upload everytime the changes i made to my qsp
can we gather some important variables ? in case we make a mistake and miss a path or a new version cames out

for example i have added to info_gg some variables

For Dasha in case you chose Love (when asks about antonina relationship) and you want to change to Just Sex

'Dasha : <a href="exec: $data[''события_даша_подвозил_цепочка''] = 1 & $data[''события_даша_выбор''] = 2 & gt''info_dasha'',''gs_inv_show''"><span class="green">Sex Var</span></a>'

For Kate (just puts the vanilla lubricant so you will not have to go buy it , go to your room etc)

'Kate : <a href="exec:$items_type = ''lubrication_vanilla'' & gs''gs_kill_items'' & $day_label[]=''gg_daub_dick'' & $day_label[]=''gg_daub_dick_vanilla'' & gt''info_gg'',''gs_inv_show''"> <span class="green">Put Vanilla</span></a>'

For Yana changes the conditions of all variables (for example park walk, buy clothes, swim etc) so when you are go to your room the "kissing event" will start

'Yana : <a href="exec: $data[''события_яна_купил_свитер''] +=1 &$data[''события_яна_купил_платье''] +=1 &$data[''события_яна_купил_олимпийка''] +=1 &$data[''события_яна_купил_майка''] +=1 & $data[''события_яна_купил_куртка'']+=1 &$data[''события_яна_купил_шорты''] +=1 & $data[''события_яна_купил_топик_черный'']+=1 &$data[''события_яна_купил_топик_зеленый''] +=1 & $data[''события_яна_гуляли_парк'']+=1 & $data[''события_яна_пили_пляж'']+=1 & $data[''события_яна_гуляли_пляж'']+=1 & $data[''события_яна_купальник''] +=1 & gt''info_gg'',''gs_inv_show''"><span class="green">First Kiss</span></a>'

For Antonina , changes the variable Just Sex / In Relationship
'Antonina : '
if $data['события_начальница_выбор_ветки']>1:
if $data['события_начальница_выбор_ветки'] = 3: '<a href="exec: $data[''события_начальница_выбор_ветки'']=2 & gt''info_gg'',''gs_inv_show''"><span class="green"> In Relationship</span></a>'
if $data['события_начальница_выбор_ветки'] = 2: '<a href="exec: $data[''события_начальница_выбор_ветки'']=3 & gt''info_gg'',''gs_inv_show''"><span class="green"> Just Sex</span></a>'
end

if you have more , please tell me the code to add it :)

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I wouldn't think so as long as you made the right choice at the club
i dont remember there any options, do you happen to know what i was supposed to choose and if theres a way to change the flag in qsp editor?

whats odd is, i made a fresh run. on the very first day if i go to the club shes there and if i choose "to take home" nothing happens. is this even supposed to happen that early on?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i dont remember there any options, do you happen to know what i was supposed to choose and if theres a way to change the flag in qsp editor?
Your options were "To score and go" or "Home". If you chose" to score and go", you'll just leave but if you chose "home" that opens more stuff with rada. The flag is события_рада_встреча_в_клубе

Reactions: blooch

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Your options were "To score and go" or "Home". If you chose" to score and go", you'll just leave but if you chose "home" that opens more stuff with rada. The flag is события_рада_встреча_в_клубе
its marked as 1 (which i assume is the bad choice), change it to zero to fix it?

edit:::: changed it to zero, and it worked.

Also, thank you for the help man. You're seriously an awesome person.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016

thank, i don't understand thanks for clear mmind

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I am still updating the full walkthrough but for people asking for Rada here we go:

Rada (Shurik's mother):
You can meet her in her house at bathroom between 7:00 and 9:00 and between 19:00 and 21:00. On weekends you can meet her in her room between 10:00 and 19:00. To start her quest you need to call Shurik in front of his house after
12:00 and talk about sex until the option to talk about mom appear. So talk about mom until the option to talk about mom and dad appear. After this you can spy on her room at 21:00. Do this a three times and go walking in the park in the
morning to meet Gypsy Woman. Give her the money and go talk to Shurik again after 19:00. Now you can interact with her. Go to her room after 21:00 and you have options to stare at breasts, talk about husband and offer assistance. You
can offer assistance in her office too in the Tire Shop and in her room on weekends. Go to the nightclub after 20:00 and choose "home" then "It's you" then "Of course yes". You will have a blowjob. Go to her house at night and she will talk
about what happened in the nightclub. Choose the second option (Uboltat or something like that) and you will fuck her for the first time. Now you can have a blowjob in the bathroom at 20:00. After some time you can fuck her in her room
after 21:00 on mondays wednesdays and fridays. You also can fuck her in the bathroom at 8:00.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes