Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry for the dumb question but...where is gone the Mall? In the prior version when I was going in the center of the town I could select the mall on the right side of the screen. Actually I can choose only The rest, Park, Sports Complex and University.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry for the dumb question but...where is gone the Mall? In the prior version when I was going in the center of the town I could select the mall on the right side of the screen. Actually I can choose only The rest, Park, Sports Complex and University.
Should be in the same spot

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The sidebar is scroll-able, maybe the rest are below the fold? Since those are the first 4 in order.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@IdleGuy I'm about to get off but if Dasha's depravity says normal, it needs to say liberated for you quest to continue

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
(i have removed the link from the previous post)
i made some corrections
-+ hour , -+15minutes , +1month (except for months 9 and 2)
change the month check for yana (to give her the iphone)
ResetDay (if you want to make things quickly , for example kate practice and others)
Items (adds some items like vodka/tequila doesn't remove the old ones, but it seems to work)

Fixes (change variables if case you missed something) CAUTION

Sasha as pet - if you , by mistake release her from your house
Happy Reset Club - if you can't advance because you found her in the club in the beggining
Arina Reset Tea/Poker - to start again (glory star warehouse)
Dash Sex Var - in case you choose "Love"
Kate Put Vanilla - just applies vanilla , Fix Kate Father - in case you gave false questions (original qsp all answers are the first option)
Yana First Kiss - all variables to 1 to start the kiss event
Antonina - toggle Relationship/Just Sex status

Variables
well i wanted actually to merge the alt.mod file (which has a lot of good things and shorcuts) but right now i am just lazy so i have only put some variables to see the progress (didn't check/translate correct all of them)

Arousal/Condition Press to change
Ecstasy / Tea / Glory Star Week variable changer (well i made these only to advance fast for some events)
Quick Shortcut to some places (hall , city , etc)

And of course the normal cheats are at each character window

p.s. if i remember correctly original qsp was @dspeeds at post

p.s.2 file is in the download section

Last edited:
Reactions: Varador and rcz2000

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i made some corrections
ResetDay (if you want to make things quickly , for example kate practice and others)
Items (adds some items like vodka/tequila doesn't remove the old ones, but it seems to work)

Happy Reset Club - if you can't advance because you found her in the club in the beggining
Kate Put Vanilla - just applies vanilla , Fix Kate Father - in case you gave false questions (original qsp all answers are the first option)

Variables
well i wanted actually to merge the alt.mod file (which has a lot of good things and shorcuts) but right now i am just lazy so i have only put some variables to see the progress (didn't check/translate correct all of them)

Ecstasy / Tea / Glory Star Week variable changer (well i made these only to advance fast for some events)

Post this in the download links section also so I can remember to upload it

Reactions: sknf

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i made some corrections

Variables

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
I finally reached the end of line with Sasha but still can't give the Iphone to Iana even in January.
Thank you.
That's a tricky one:
You need to meet her in her room at weekday between 10 and 17. Guess what? That's only happens at summer vacation.

My only problem with this game if you don't have a really good plan who you want next, and how to corrupt them, sometimes you need to wait months.

Reactions: Bald Games

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm, stuck with Rada, seems all I get is to offer assistance in her bedroom. I have visited the club after 20:00 but she never shows. All I see is Arina.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
My only problem with this game if you don't have a really good plan who you want next, and how to corrupt them, sometimes you need to wait months.
I think the game design on display in SOTB is pretty terrible. There's no good reason why certain conversation options are only available with people in a certain place or on the weekend. I don't know how much of it is intentional vs how much is bad coding. If I didn't have access to the source (or a walkthrough) there's no way I could've got through half of it.

Some of my top offenders:
  • Events restricted to certain months
  • Chat options that only show on the weekend or at certain hours, for people you can otherwise see multiple times throughout the day
  • Non-obvious dead ends from answering "wrongly"
  • Pointless randomness to increase grind (buying all of Yana's clothes, Elsa only being at the door half the time)
  • Really tedious resource management (Aunt's panties, Kate's vanilla)
  • General lack of discoverability other than visiting every possible room at every possible hour
And with all that, it's still a hell of a lot better than most RPG maker games. I'm excited for the Patreon English translation, I guess.

Some of this could be smoothed over by providing a quest log, but it would take a long time to get that kind of structure into the code. Right now it's just a big mess of flag soup.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Are the walkthroughs in the walkthrough section updated at the last version? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes