wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I fixed and reup-loaded the start_en_1_mod. It's also not hard to fix them. It's just knowing where to fix it. I gotta do the other cheat file but it'll have to be put on hold until the weekend or somebody can just copy and paste the locations from the alternate file to the one with regular stats.
@ace_boogie I have modified the new start_en_1_mod with the original values for all the girls
Please feel free to re-upload it in the download post. it should work flawlessly.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'm stuck with Arina. I'm at the point where we are suppose to pay card, but nothing happens at the end of the day. Probably I need to buy the special deck of card from Vova but when I talk with him there is no choice for that.

Can i change some variable in my save?
Thanks

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Is the first event with Dasha repeatable ? the one in the nightclub . I didn't have the tablet the first time and I am wondering if the chain is stuck now .

Reactions: scummbagg

SorLoras

Aug 8, 2016
hey i playing that game, and for me a lot of image in the game are black or dont appears nothing. I have update, and inside the pic have the image that is missing, can someone try to help me??
and sorry for the english..

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Stuck on the final girl, stepsister. Ive gotten her to where I can grope her for 2000 rub a week. I checked the code and I know I have more than 15 events done, I even tried making it so it was just more than 0. Still cant get the event to proc where she enters my room a second time.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Its события_яна_приставал_кол-во right?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It should all be included in the download. Run Son of a bitch.exe . The standard qsp player hasn't been updated in years and Son of a Bitch uses Awesonium which uses qsp files but can run additional video formats.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
It should all be included in the download. Run Son of a bitch.exe . The standard qsp player hasn't been updated in years and Son of a Bitch uses Awesonium which uses qsp files but can run additional video formats.
Thank you very much, I didn't know that. I was starting to despair as file.org/extension/qsp has only one working link, and I didn't trust it, as it wanted my personal info. So thank you! A thousand times, thank you!

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
Can someone give me the correct variables for stepsister after first kiss and 2000 roubles deal but before first blowjob so that she would give it immediately.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone give me the correct variables for stepsister after first kiss and 2000 roubles deal but before first blowjob so that she would give it immediately.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, so I know where QSP saves to in Documents, but is there any way to change where it saves or at least name the folders something different? Cause I have 6 games in there and its hard to figure out which is which sometimes. I know some games can save in a folder so I assume there may be some way to change it...

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Ok, so I know where QSP saves to in Documents, but is there any way to change where it saves or at least name the folders something different? Cause I have 6 games in there and its hard to figure out which is which sometimes. I know some games can save in a folder so I assume there may be some way to change it...
If you speak russian and can edit his config files yes you can direct the saves to your choice of directory
But making a shortcut to them on desktop seems easier :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'm quite sure it's not repeatable. However I think you can use the cheat and reset it. It's under variable in Dasha. Something like events in the club, you must set it to 0.

EDIT: Yes, just checked. If you set event in the clubs to 0, you can go to the club and meet Dasha again.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes