woody

Jan 31, 2017
game no longer recognises my saves ,tried restarting & adding my old save but still nothing,not been updated so not an update problem,anyone any ideas how to fix,

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
game no longer recognises my saves ,tried restarting & adding my old save but still nothing,not been updated so not an update problem,anyone any ideas how to fix,
Mate on these games its not impossible but very tricky to import old saves, most of the time you have to start again

Reactions: woody

woody

Jan 31, 2017
Mate on these games its not impossible but very tricky to import old saves, most of the time you have to start again
thnx but if its a restart i will dump it got almost to the end,not going through that again,this is the 3rd time its happened

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
thnx but if its a restart i will dump it got almost to the end,not going through that again,this is the 3rd time its happened
Happens to all of us who play avengers games, thats why most of get bored of repeating snd use the modded qsps instead

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Th scene where u meet Elsa's father at the uni didn't trigger, what do i do?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This is my problem with the game, there is so much going on its hard to meet the timing targets. I usually end up skipping a bunch of the characters per playthough to up my relationship with others and get those scenes. That way the game doesn't go stale.

Has anyone found a way to actually balance the triggers and paths to get all or more than 80% of the characters open at a time?

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
When i try to run this game a get :

This version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) verion of the program

How to run this? I downloaded torrent version

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, thats a unique one @orion77, you can try and shee if changing the compatibility of it. To that right click on the exe, go to security section press that button that says run compatibility. Sorry im no were near a computer and could some esle check this info.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
When i try to run this game a get :

This version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) verion of the program

How to run this? I downloaded torrent version
Right click on the My Computer Icon on Your desktop
Go to properties tab it will tell you in the info if your running 64 or 32 Bit windows

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Creator changed the release schedule of this game to focus on his new game. Content for SOAB will be coming out ~3+ months, and he's only promising to finish the main storyline.

Ded gaem is ded.
Where did he say that

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
Creator changed the release schedule of this game to focus on his new game. Content for SOAB will be coming out ~3+ months, and he's only promising to finish the main storyline.

Ded gaem is ded.

and what new game is he working on, checked blog saw none of this

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes