scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
I spied on her with her husband a few times than went to the park and paid the gypsy off. After that go back to shurik home and try to enter. Once that happens, go to the club and choose home then say yes you expect something in return. When you talk to her about the next day at home, choose the option that is not agree and walk away
visited Happy many times, I have never had the option to help or stare ??? never seen her in the club either.
also, never get the remove sheet option for nina, are there issues with the latest alt_start and eng qsps ?

also the walkthrough, it is missing a lot of info, there was a previous walkthrough that was posted that gave specific instructions which was a lot more accurate.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
visited Happy many times, I have never had the option to help or stare ??? never seen her in the club either.
also, never get the remove sheet option for nina, are there issues with the latest alt_start and eng qsps ?

also the walkthrough, it is missing a lot of info, there was a previous walkthrough that was posted that gave specific instructions which was a lot more accurate.
First step for Rada (Happy)...Try to spy in her room after 21:00. Second , talk with Shurik till option "talk about mom and dad" appear...3rd ..Spy her room after 21:00 3 times...4.next day go to the park and give 3000 rubles to gipsy girl...5.Go to shuriks house and hell tell you that his dad left in vacation or something...6.Go into Happys room after 21:00 and talk about husband...next corupt her till you can stare at her breast, then go to club and meet her there.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
if i remeber you had the exact problem in 0.16 too...you must miss something, cuz Rada was my fav and i can do her with my closed eyes :D
yup, exact same issue lol, new saves, complete new install, all latest exe files etc, same dam thing happens, have similar issue with nina, been getting 3x BJ daily for 4 weeks, still cannot get the remove sheet option.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Is this everyday or just certain days of the week
Sadly same problem. This occurs after being able to be a couple with mom(regular route) I am no longer able to sleep with her at night or go in her room without this popping up. Using regular qsp and also tried the mod_eng qsp. Probably something in the code. Tried digging but could not see it comparing the .16 and .17, I think its on Avenger's coding,

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
yup, exact same issue lol, new saves, complete new install, all latest exe files etc, same dam thing happens, have similar issue with nina, been getting 3x BJ daily for 4 weeks, still cannot get the remove sheet option.
Spy on her masturbating @ 23:00 for nina. For rada, can you offer assistance?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also have you not been caught by aunt nina while jerking off in her panties?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I think I'm missing something with the Aunt Nina catching me jerking off. Often enough I don't get the option to jerk later in the day even if I have the panties and 'in the mood'. Is there some other factor that needs to be fulfilled or can you only do so in the weekend/once per week?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think I'm missing something with the Aunt Nina catching me jerking off. Often enough I don't get the option to jerk later in the day even if I have the panties and 'in the mood'. Is there some other factor that needs to be fulfilled or can you only do so in the weekend/once per week?
You have to get her panties 3 times in order to have the opportunity to jerk off and get caught. If you jerk off and don't get caught you have to steal her panties 3 more times and keep repeating until she catches you

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
You have to get her panties 3 times in order to have the opportunity to jerk off and get caught. If you jerk off and don't get caught you have to steal her panties 3 more times and keep repeating until she catches you
And there you have it. I have thought I needed 1 pair of panties, not 3. That's why it felt random.

Thanks for clearing it up buddy.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes