Thugsy

Donor
Dec 24, 2016
Hey. Can anyone help me what kind of an update i need? Getting only black video screens for the new stuff i guess. Pictures seems to work fine.

Updated with the reg stats cheat file, if that even matters

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
there was mod which allowed mother's both branch to combine ,it will be available or not

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm i cant seem to get any closer with the head teacher, all i do is help her everyday at 18.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
For same reason I have only the 0.16 and I lost the 0.17. Is a link for an update from 0.16 to 0.17 somewhere?
Thank you so much!

Edit : Found it sorryabout that!

Last edited:

al0n3

Aug 18, 2016
I dont have version 0.17 so thinking to download 0.18 fresh instead of downloading 0.17 and then update...

@ace_boogie By when will 0.18 full game will be uploaded?

Thanks....

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
do i need to fight moms boyfriend to progress alternative route ?
No, you don't have to fight him to progress in the alternate route
Hmm i cant seem to get any closer with the head teacher, all i do is help her everyday at 18.
Go to her house over the weekend and do working in her pool and help with dinner

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I dont have version 0.17 so thinking to download 0.18 fresh instead of downloading 0.17 and then update...

@ace_boogie By when will 0.18 full game will be uploaded?

Thanks....
Honestly, I don't know yet. I messed up my folder when I was replacing the old media with the new media that is supposedly make the folder smaller

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
OTHWEHN_K_IT
is the behaviour stat in the new game so it is different from the cheat as its linked to the behaviour stat not the new one above

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OTHWEHN_K_IT
is the behaviour stat in the new game so it is different from the cheat as its linked to the behaviour stat not the new one above
I'll replace all of them to match one variable just in case somebody wants to switch to a cheat file

Reactions: Burt

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Greetings!! Can anyone post/give a little help in how to get Shurik Mother???
Tanks!
Spy on her and her husband fucking a few times then go to the park and you should see a gypsy. Pay her and when you try to enter shurik's house you'll get a scene explaining what happened. After that, I think you can go to the club and see her there. Take her home (the second option) Choose "it is me" option then choose "of course, yes". She'll give you a bj. The next day go to her home and choose the second option

Reactions: TronDeath1977
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes