toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I am not sure if he(the developer) changed something in her progression as he wrote something about a surprise with Nina.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i try that when u do the sister instead of developing the anus it goes to pussy instead y im asking, how no idea how get the option to appear for other girls
It depends if the option is available for them. Every girl doesn't have the same options

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Luda's Variables
Events Luda fair number: - Events Luda Fail: - Luda Cafe Count: - Luda Walk Count: - Luda Kiss Count: - Luda Groin Chain Progress (Min 0, Max 14): - Food: - Current Food strawberryLuda Blowjobs(Min 0, Max 5?): -
Marina's Variables
Events marina fair number: - Events marina Fail: - Marina Cafe Count: - Marina Walk Count: - Marina Kiss Count: - Marina Groin Chain Progress (Min 0, Max 14): - Food: - Current Food strawberry Set Day Flag: - Marina Blowjobs(Min 0, Max >=15): - Marina Sex(Min 0, Max >=1): -
When i Change one on marina it changes luda's

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
not tested yet
but try this
i have added a Chars button below the other buttons for future updates , right now it's the same with the mc and npc cheats menu but i have added this because i want (in future versions) to make this the "cheated" one and leave the others clean

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Just, moved my save to .18. I am in 12/11/15 and I can't go to university. Says they are trying to enroll former student. However at home etc says Yana and sister at university. Not sure if the university is open or if I am bugged. That should be November correct?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
If you have move your save from a previous version more than likely it will not fully work since the vaules would be different

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Hmm so far two issues I have found, Dasha is not showing up in apartment and I can't get into the university. This is an issue as I wanted to get Alena. So any Ideas where I can alter this Quacker? Not sure where in saves I would go and Alena is not active in cheat menu.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hmm so far two issues I have found, Dasha is not showing up in apartment and I can't get into the university. This is an issue as I wanted to get Alena. So any Ideas where I can alter this Quacker? Not sure where in saves I would go and Alena is not active in cheat menu.
You Can add stuff to saves though it takes to long an to complicated for me you best choice is to start again, or wait until someone releases/updates the start_en_mod.qsp, than you can just use the faq menu to set everything to how it was before you upgraded.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Might of got Dasha fixed as resetting her should fix things. Problem is how do I reset a university. I have never finished this game and I am still trying to get Alena and the teacher, never have finished that arc.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Might of got Dasha fixed as resetting her should fix things. Problem is how do I reset a university. I have never finished this game and I am still trying to get Alena and the teacher, never have finished that arc.
For starters you may need to rewind time back to august. To rejoin uni

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Is it worth it to start a new game? How much new content is in this patch? A quick look at the video titles seem to be a lot of repeats...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes