Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm ok i got the Rector arrested, got access to the rectors wife house....but somehow nothing else is happening :I

Reactions: Quacker

dob

Apr 27, 2017
not tested yet
but try this
i have added a Chars button below the other buttons for future updates , right now it's the same with the mc and npc cheats menu but i have added this because i want (in future versions) to make this the "cheated" one and leave the others clean
, can you make mod on russian qsp ?

Reactions: Fabion99

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
@Quacker
Taken from the Walkthrough:
Meet the guy named Vova in the hall of university. Talk to him and after this you meet Lizaveta for the first time. Talk to Vova again after 19:00 in the hall and you will be in rector room (Lizaveta husband). Talk to mom in the kitchen at 8:00
and she will receive a call from Lizaveta. You can visit her on wekeends from 10:00 till 16:00 to clear the pool and on weekdays on her office at Uni. In both places you can offer help. Do this a few times and eventually she will invite you to stay
for diner on weekend. Agree. Next day when you enter University the rector will talk to you. Repeat the process for another diner and next day rector will talk to you again in the University. Enter the rector office at 18:00 and see the scene.
Talk to the guy named Lame in the hall of University. Show him the videos and demand him to report rector. Next day when you try to enter University a police officer will say that the entrance is closed. Try again later and enter the Lizaveta's
office. Talk about husband and offer support. Now you have access to her house.

Reactions: Quacker

fucx13

May 11, 2017
Some help with Rada/Happy please ! Can't go past the boobs touching in her bedroom. Her stats are Ready for anything/compliant and depravity irregular.

Ps. Happy to found this forum. Great game,great forum.

Reactions: trau de

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Some help with Rada/Happy please ! Can't go past the boobs touching in her bedroom. Her stats are Ready for anything/compliant and depravity irregular.

Ps. Happy to found this forum. Great game,great forum.
next step is to go to club and chose : Home, it is, of course ( yes) she gives you a blowjob outside the club, then when you visit her at house chose "ubloat" and you can engage in coitus with her :)))

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@Quacker
Taken from the Walkthrough:
Meet the guy named Vova in the hall of university. Talk to him and after this you meet Lizaveta for the first time. Talk to Vova again after 19:00 in the hall and you will be in rector room (Lizaveta husband). Talk to mom in the kitchen at 8:00
and she will receive a call from Lizaveta. You can visit her on wekeends from 10:00 till 16:00 to clear the pool and on weekdays on her office at Uni. In both places you can offer help. Do this a few times and eventually she will invite you to stay
for diner on weekend. Agree. Next day when you enter University the rector will talk to you. Repeat the process for another diner and next day rector will talk to you again in the University. Enter the rector office at 18:00 and see the scene.
Talk to the guy named Lame in the hall of University. Show him the videos and demand him to report rector. Next day when you try to enter University a police officer will say that the entrance is closed. Try again later and enter the Lizaveta's
office. Talk about husband and offer support. Now you have access to her house.
Okay so far instead of supporting her you should solve it. By doing so is
  1. talk to lame
  2. Next day tell her its resolved
  3. Talk to mum in the morning
  4. Talk to liza again ask for help with exams
  5. The next day visit her again there will be another option
  6. Another option the next day
  7. Then from there start the photoshots
  8. After that do one after another until a new option shows.
  9. Visit the next day from there you can have sex with her at the school

Putting this also in walkthrough section

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I think there's a bug in moded qsp. I can't unlock Marina. Already sleeped with Antonina many times and the scene in the kitchen next morning don't trigger. Some help?

I had this problem too. Try talking to her in the kitchen after you've slept with antonina and stayed the night. Worked for me.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016

I had this problem too. Try talking to her in the kitchen after you've slept with antonina and stayed the night. Worked for me.
Yeah touchdown i think as badboycet said that he didnt realise that qsp was updated

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
i always get the option "No! Behind my mother to peep nowhere!" when i try to progress the alternative route. did i mess up somewhere.

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
I meant dasha, i'm supposed to intervene in the night club fight, but the only option i have is that its none of my business, Any advice?

fucx13

May 11, 2017
next step is to go to club and chose : Home, it is, of course ( yes) she gives you a blowjob outside the club, then when you visit her at house chose "ubloat" and you can engage in coitus with her :)))
I never seen her in club. I am pretty sure i'm missing something.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I meant dasha, i'm supposed to intervene in the night club fight, but the only option i have is that its none of my business, Any advice?
you need extasy ,buy it from Brick after midnight...to meet Brick you gotto fight the gang after midnight like 6 7 times

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I never seen her in club. I am pretty sure i'm missing something.
step by step : 1. try to spy on her after 21:00(you wont have acces)
2.Talk to shurik till option "talk about mom and dad" appears.
3.Spy her after 21:00 in her room 3 times(fucking with husband).
4.go to park offer 3000p to gipsy
5.enter her house , shurik will tell that his father left.
6.talk with her about her husband, stare at boobs,offer assistance.
7. Touch both boobs
8.Go to club : options Home, it is , of course (yes) (not sure 100 about this part but save first).
9. go to her room after 21:00 chose option ubloat or somthing like that.

Reactions: fucx13

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
You should spy on her between 19:00 - 21:00. 19:00-20:00 bathroom, afterwards bedroom. In the kitchen you can add something fancy into her drink ;)
How can I add something extravagant in the drink in the kitchen? By the way, does that happen in version 0.7 or version 0.8?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes