leodreal

Nov 16, 2016
If you chose to kiss Shuriks girlfriend but end it after, does she friendzone you? because i can no longer drink with her after work and i have invited her for like 10 beach trips and valley trips. nothing happens. It might be a bug with the moded qsp since when you add items now it allows you to have more then one. which fills up the bag and might cause some bugs.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
If you chose to kiss Shuriks girlfriend but end it after, does she friendzone you? because i can no longer drink with her after work and i have invited her for like 10 beach trips and valley trips. nothing happens. It might be a bug with the moded qsp since when you add items now it allows you to have more then one. which fills up the bag and might cause some bugs.
Go to you laptop should be a watch vampirediaries. When you see her at work during lunch time invite her to the park, eventually on day she be crying, she invites you to the club drom there you go back to her house and take her at 20 or 21 you have to fuck her this time

Reactions: muttdoggy

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
8, it depends on what your looking for in this game you basically become a playboy get nearrrllly every girl, that includes your mom, sister and stepsister

Reactions: zhausJack

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
How unlock the girlfriend at shurick ? i can talk with her at the job but thatés all and same for the slut at school the father of Elsa say nothing. ( more 15 talk with him quest for mother done )

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Pm me your save and qsp name, ill fix an trigger them. Fastest possible route

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Can someone help please? As i asked in my previous posts, i have trouble getting dasha, i already have the pill from brick but at the club rhe only option during the fight is that its none of my business, how do i intervene?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone help please? As i asked in my previous posts, i have trouble getting dasha, i already have the pill from brick but at the club rhe only option during the fight is that its none of my business, how do i intervene?
How is your fitness level

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
hey guys is there any content with Julia in 0.18 ? what do i nee to do to go to her house...it doesn't show up

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
step by step : 1. try to spy on her after 21:00(you wont have acces)
2.Talk to shurik till option "talk about mom and dad" appears.
3.Spy her after 21:00 in her room 3 times(fucking with husband).
4.go to park offer 3000p to gipsy
5.enter her house , shurik will tell that his father left.
6.talk with her about her husband, stare at boobs,offer assistance.
7. Touch both boobs
8.Go to club : options Home, it is , of course (yes) (not sure 100 about this part but save first).
9. go to her room after 21:00 chose option ubloat or somthing like that.
is there any specific day you need to meet here in the club ... I've checked nearly every day but she isn't there yes

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes