toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You have to grind quite a bit to achieve the girls but the developer managed to create stories for each single one of them and also created quite a nice interconnection between some of them . Definitely on the upper scale of available games of that sort. You just have to be a bit imaginative when it comes to the english :)

Reactions: zhausJack

maxpowers

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a variable to change to trigger Dasha's car conversation? I must have done the pick up 20 times already.

byzshino

Apr 21, 2017
Is there a variable to change to trigger Dasha's car conversation? I must have done the pick up 20 times already.
That happened to me too. And then I just used the char cheat for Dasha. There is one event under her name, just click that and u will invite her to ur apartment. Click couple times and she is unlocked completely. I don't know if this will cause any bugs. Hope it helps

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
is there any specific day you need to meet here in the club ... I've checked nearly every day but she isn't there yes
no it isnt...she must show you both boobs....touch her boob, then another option should appear : touch the other boob.after that i go to club and the scene trigger.To be sure do it with max stats, both for her and you .

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The sounds are sometimes buggy when you are too quick to click. Especially in the nightclub and in the park. Just make it a habit to wait a bit longer before you click.

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Is there a variable to change for Dasha ?, so you can invite her to MC flat. (or at-least a way to reset this quest)

After 3rd date n sex , there is no option to invite her while talking.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
no it isnt...she must show you both boobs....touch her boob, then another option should appear : touch the other boob.after that i go to club and the scene trigger.To be sure do it with max stats, both for her and you .
got everything .... hmmm is there any variable which i can change to trigger this club scene ?

AHD

May 26, 2017
im still struggling with moms alternate path - in my dialog with shurrik i can only select No spying on mom. Ive checked the walkthrough and can't find what i might be doing wrong.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Any idea, @Kinnerman, please man
Yeah...About that...It should be fixed here. Sorry for the late reply and the inconvenience that bug may have caused you.
Uploaded to Mega because my internet and my computer are conspiring against me and still won't let me upload files to the site.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes