ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
got everything .... hmmm is there any variable which i can change to trigger this club scene ?
I suggest to get the moded file start over, with your max stats and hers and do the steps ive told you :). i dunno the part with variables , i supose it is, ace_boogie can help with that(hes the master of the game :D )

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
im still struggling with moms alternate path - in my dialog with shurrik i can only select No spying on mom. Ive checked the walkthrough and can't find what i might be doing wrong.
go and watch rada at 20 :10 , 20 :20 ...then the second option it will pop to watch your mother with him (supose you did everything good till now).

Reactions: AHD

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
im still struggling with moms alternate path - in my dialog with shurrik i can only select No spying on mom. Ive checked the walkthrough and can't find what i might be doing wrong.
The time. Make sure it's in the 21:00 hour when you spy on mom or it won't work

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah...About that...It should be fixed here. Sorry for the late reply and the inconvenience that bug may have caused you.
Uploaded to Mega because my internet and my computer are conspiring against me and still won't let me upload files to the site.
Thank you mate its fine stuff like that happens ill download it after work

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Could anyone please post link to 0.18 russian update?
I understand both russian and english pretty good, but after seeing google translate soup in english version I'd rather play with original russian. My inner grammar n a z i wont let me enjoy english version. In fact, I believe my eyes hurt after seeing "english" in the game.

Reactions: jackcartos

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Could anyone please post link to 0.18 russian update?
I understand both russian and english pretty good, but after seeing google translate soup in english version I'd rather play with original russian. My inner grammar n a z i wont let me enjoy english version. In fact, I believe my eyes hurt after seeing "english" in the game.
That statement makes you an obvious candidate for translation, doesn't it? :)

Reactions: Hildebrand

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I suggest to get the moded file start over, with your max stats and hers and do the steps ive told you :). i dunno the part with variables , i supose it is, ace_boogie can help with that(hes the master of the game :D )
founf the variable ... since i can read and understand russian a little bit it wasn't even that hard :closedeyesmile:

AHD

May 26, 2017
Have you seen mom with her boyfriend yet
yeah i have the view option for mom having sex with her boyfriend at 21.00. Talking to her in the morning give the option to talk about "Slick". Something like getting rid of him.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
yeah i have the view option for mom having sex with her boyfriend at 21.00. Talking to her in the morning give the option to talk about "Slick". Something like getting rid of him.
next step is "Your mom is not an hour in the bath"?
which leads to spying on Rada in the bath masturbating and afterwards i can only answer "No! Behind my mother to peep nowhere!"..but you need to time it after 21:00....rxample: go to shurik at 20:20 ,call shurik, watch his mom in sauna then if time is 21:00 it should appear another option where you can spy with shurik on your mother gettin banged buy her bbf :)

from walktrough "
Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that
allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.

AHD

May 26, 2017
next step is "Your mom is not an hour in the bath"?
which leads to spying on Rada in the bath masturbating and afterwards i can only answer "No! Behind my mother to peep nowhere!"..but you need to time it after 21:00....rxample: go to shurik at 20:20 ,call shurik, watch his mom in sauna then if time is 21:00 it should appear another option where you can spy with shurik on your mother gettin banged buy her bbf :)

from walktrough "
Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that
allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.
Alright that worked - thanks for being so patient to explain it to me!

Last edited:

fucx13

May 11, 2017
step by step : 1. try to spy on her after 21:00(you wont have acces)
2.Talk to shurik till option "talk about mom and dad" appears.
3.Spy her after 21:00 in her room 3 times(fucking with husband).
4.go to park offer 3000p to gipsy
5.enter her house , shurik will tell that his father left.
6.talk with her about her husband, stare at boobs,offer assistance.
7. Touch both boobs
8.Go to club : options Home, it is , of course (yes) (not sure 100 about this part but save first).
9. go to her room after 21:00 chose option ubloat or somthing like that.
Many thanks. Start over to see what i've done wrong... making wrong choice in the club. Choose "To Score" instead of "Home" which leads to an orgy,but seems to close the road for Rada.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think the mod file has screwed me over with a few events, like the boyfriend event with the sister and mother. Since I've done this game so many times I want to plow through some of the ones I know but it feels like sometimes there are still secret triggers that don't get set if I just raise my fitness and fighting, I lost the first fight with the mother's boyfriend until I went through a week of fighting training, which my levels were the same, but I won the second time and "freed mom" for my use.

Love the game, I just feel like there is a middle ground to grind in between the cheating. Overall I think I am just going to use the money cheat and let the events fall as they may.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@KingsRaiden I am playing unmodded and i had the same experience. So my best guess is that the base game had some changes

jackme

Feb 27, 2017
Is anybody have the mega link about the 0.18 update?
Because I can't download from the gofile and google driver ,there are no speed ,so I want the mega link
please

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
im downloading the 0.17, is it english already? thanks
You need to download the english start file from the first post to play english. It is machine translated though - so don't expect a native level of English.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes