ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Yooo!! About Ariana the co-worker...i finished her quest in 0.17 and i only get to fuck her 1 time?? can you fuck her just 1 time and its over?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yooo!! About Ariana the co-worker...i finished her quest in 0.17 and i only get to fuck her 1 time?? can you fuck her just 1 time and its over?
For the current stage in the game yeah you ca only fuck her once i believe but you could maybe trigger event again, i havent been able to

Reactions: ozzbrain

dball77

May 5, 2017
Here is the magnet link for the update. Seed when you are done downloading ;)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2ADE0A9198C2B51C069EF56E5079F8CDC8816759&dn=Son-of-a-bitch-update-0-18-ENG-normal.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce[/QUOTE
Thanks for the share. I tried for more than a day to download the 0.18 update using torrent but there were not enough seeders. So I got it from Google Drive and placed the completed file in my utorrent folder to help seed. Hope this helps.

Yemjay8

Apr 27, 2017
Download the 0.18 update and move all of 0.18 folder on top of 0.17,
One more related query. I have a saved file which I am currently playing with 0.17 and have not completed the game. So once i update 0.18 will my existing saves work?

Thanks in advance

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This is the fourth time I download this game, but it does not work, there is always an error alert, I changed the save game, but it does not open, only one point appears. I click on it open a page without pics and the alert continues, and nothing else happens, stop everything, if anyone knows why please help me, thank you.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For fuck sake please stop asking for the Russian version. If somebody has it they will post a link. If I had it, it would've been posted. Stop fucking asking about it
Does anyone have Son of a bitch save, i went really far but i accidently closed without saving it
It has an autosave file in the game

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This is the fourth time I download this game, but it does not work, there is always an error alert, I changed the save game, but it does not open, only one point appears. I click on it open a page without pics and the alert continues, and nothing else happens, stop everything, if anyone knows why please help me, thank you.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I believe you are talking about the page with black background and a lot of text , right?
Just move your mouse down until it changes to something clickable . The last line of text is actually a link

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Stop requesting for Russian version. If somebody has it I will post it in the OP. It's getting very annoying.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes