toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Why do i have the feeling this is instigated by the dev himself? Funny enough brand new members

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
One more related query. I have a saved file which I am currently playing with 0.17 and have not completed the game. So once i update 0.18 will my existing saves work?

Thanks in advance
Okay sorry for the late reply was still in bed...
No the saves wont work since avenger adds more things each update. Thiugh ill pm you a save file

Reactions: Yemjay8

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I believe you are talking about the page with black background and a lot of text , right?
Just move your mouse down until it changes to something clickable . The last line of text is actually a link
Dude, thanks for your help, but the page that appears is actually the first page with text, but no pics, and when it is to appear photos or videos the alert comes back, and it does not open anything. The worst thing is that I downloaded in three different sites, and it always happens the same thing. I have other games in QSP, no problem.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@TrueUser,

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the save file on the begin has a "hate" status on all girls. can it be fixed ? some girls cannot be pleased and stuck on this status.
thanks.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And another thing, the alert comes written half in Russian and the other part in English, but says nothing that can help

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The game opens but with an alert and does not work, I give OK on the alert several times and when it opens, comes text only with no photo or video
Have you tried checking to see if you have two qsp files in the asset/standalone_content folder

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes