thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Another slow one. Take redemption every time except on kiss. Take truth there, after a bunch you go by at 10am one of girls comes over. I have not seen anything in game for other actions like sunbathing.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Hi everyone does anyone know what scenes and how far you can get with the twins?

Because the only thing i have managed to get is truth or dare game when you visit at 18:00 with tequila.
Ive done that several times.. then you can visit the one skipping school (8-12 iirc) and invite her home.. you can repeat that process for about 14 days to get further in the scene...
Also I can now invite SHurik to go visit Twins with him on evenings, but that only ends up with movie watching. Not sure if that can go further or not.

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Hey everyone, I accidentally got Masha to hate me. Any tips on digging my way out? I seem to only be making it worse by giving her gifts and talking to her...

Thank you very much!

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hi @avitus83

There are many ways but im not sure, anyway which qsp are you using... thta may help you more than you know

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I think I am stuck...

Neighbor - we went on a date and she said we need to take photo's... I need the camera.. and I have not found it.
Shurik's mom - just let's me feel her up.
Shurik wants to see my mom... and I won't let him.
The girl in the workout place will only talk to me, but not look at me.
Yana - will let me grope her, but that is it.
Melissa - I keep going into her office with a hard on... No change. (I am not kissing her.)
Luda - I keep going to her house... feeding her... but nothing new there...

Since I am Antonia's bitch, I have probably closed off all those options... (Her 2 daughters I would assume are impossible to get.)

Any ideas?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the reply! I am using the standard english QSP, not a modded version. Let me know if you need any more information.
I can fix edit your save an easy way or i dont think there is a easier way if she hates you. If you want me to edit your save just start a conversation with me

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I think I am stuck...

Neighbor - we went on a date and she said we need to take photo's... I need the camera.. and I have not found it.
Shurik's mom - just let's me feel her up.
Shurik wants to see my mom... and I won't let him.
The girl in the workout place will only talk to me, but not look at me.
Yana - will let me grope her, but that is it.
Melissa - I keep going into her office with a hard on... No change. (I am not kissing her.)
Luda - I keep going to her house... feeding her... but nothing new there...

Since I am Antonia's bitch, I have probably closed off all those options... (Her 2 daughters I would assume are impossible to get.)

Any ideas?
  1. The camera is at the shopping centre for 130000 rubles, an called prof camera
  2. Rada shuriks mother. What have you done so far with her.
  3. Dont worry about that if you scored mum normal way
  4. She is shuriks girlfriend has he introduced you to her.
  5. Yana takes a lot of time and grope and gambling sessions.
  6. Mellisa will eventually invite to the roof one her stats are high enough. Thats when you to begin to have sex
  7. Luda. Have you gone there at night to invite her to the restaurant a few times
  8. An yes while your antinos bitch her daughters are basically no go

I however may be able to fix you from being her bitch. Though cannot guarantee pm me your save file

Reactions: xravensfan

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Download the 0.18 update and put that on top of your 0.17 folder. See if that fixes the problem
Dude, thank you very much for everything, but unfortunately it did not work, I will give up for now, if there is another version I can even try again, thanks and thanks again, you are great, man

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
  1. The camera is at the shopping centre for 130000 rubles, an called prof camera
  2. Rada shuriks mother. What have you done so far with her.
  3. Dont worry about that if you scored mum normal way
  4. She is shuriks girlfriend has he introduced you to her.
  5. Yana takes a lot of time and grope and gambling sessions.
  6. Mellisa will eventually invite to the roof one her stats are high enough. Thats when you to begin to have sex
  7. Luda. Have you gone there at night to invite her to the restaurant a few times
  8. An yes while your antinos bitch her daughters are basically no go
I however may be able to fix you from being her bitch. Though cannot guarantee pm me your save file
Ok.
2. Rubbed tits. Basically that is it.
4. He has introduced us.
6. Just ot make sure, I keep going to her office with a hardon, but don't kiss her?
thanks!

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Ok.
2. Rubbed tits. Basically that is it.
4. He has introduced us.
6. Just ot make sure, I keep going to her office with a hardon, but don't kiss her?
thanks!
Sorry about late reply was working,
  • Okay with rada go to the night club save before. There will be a few options try them until you get the scene were she gives you a blowjob.
  • For bahenza Okay you need to catch her with her personall trainer in the gym between 8an 10 am
  • An for mellisa yeah that is right.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Great! Now with Luda... should I take the money, or leave it? She only can afford hotdogs at this point...
Doesnt really matter. Just when you dont get her the jobs is when you need to invite her to the restaurant

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I had that scene with the rada... but it never went to a blow job. She just disappeared with either option. I found Elsa's s ister though! That was pretty unexpected. She has quite a few surprises.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I had that scene with the rada... but it never went to a blow job. She just disappeared with either option. I found Elsa's s ister though! That was pretty unexpected. She has quite a few surprises.
Lol. Okay that means rada is closed

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dude, thank you very much for everything, but unfortunately it did not work, I will give up for now, if there is another version I can even try again, thanks and thanks again, you are great, man
Are you still getting the same error

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes