thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Hey Quacker,

I missed the anger option when you catch Antonia with the man. I can't locate the data switch on the save. Do you know what it is?. I forgave her, so I lost option of sleeping there and he keeps showing up. I GUESS she needs a firm hand.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
[QUOTE="Quacker, post: 68344, member: 629"
I however may be able to fix you from being her bitch. Though cannot guarantee pm me your save file[/QUOTE]

I find that some of the events reset if you run events or change variables. So you might be able to reset Antonia by 0ing out her variables. Unfortunately on the mod they have Irina's events under her list.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
I drank martini and watched movies with Shurik's girlfriend, then stayed the night without having sex. Since then took her a million times to the beach and valley, and went to her house on the weekend with Shurik, but no continuation anywhere... did I do something wrong?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I drank martini and watched movies with Shurik's girlfriend, then stayed the night without having sex. Since then took her a million times to the beach and valley, and went to her house on the weekend with Shurik, but no continuation anywhere... did I do something wrong?
go to your pc watch "the vampire diaries" that go during the week about midday invite her to the park. Wait about a week and she will be cry when you visit next. She will invite you to that club that night. So go back to her house at 21 and take her to the club than fuck her that night

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas69

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
[QUOTE="Quacker, post: 68344, member: 629"
I however may be able to fix you from being her bitch. Though cannot guarantee pm me your save file
I find that some of the events reset if you run events or change variables. So you might be able to reset Antonia by 0ing out her variables. Unfortunately on the mod they have Irina's events under her list.[/QUOTE]
I believe you are right. As of yesterday i worked out which varibles are actually antonionas, as i had to change @xravensfan, so that his npc wasnt antiona's bitch

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
So if you dug through Antonio's Data, so you know which one controls the odd and rather random confrontation with man in her home. Want to change that from forgive to punish. Was accident as i knew it was wrong option.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
So if you dug through Antonio's Data, so you know which one controls the odd and rather random confrontation with man in her home. Want to change that from forgive to punish. Was accident as i knew it was wrong option.
I cant do for a while, since im about to start work and do some ot, but afterwalds i could reset it so you can retrigger it

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I have an editor, just can't find the data line. Since it is all in russian it takes forever to type it all on a Russian keyboard clone then copy it to a translator. Even then it does not always make sense, was hoping you had a better way. Might be able to flat reset her. Just scared it will reset Marena *shudders*

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I have an editor, just can't find the data line. Since it is all in russian it takes forever to type it all on a Russian keyboard clone then copy it to a translator. Even then it does not always make sense, was hoping you had a better way. Might be able to flat reset her. Just scared it will reset Marena *shudders*
Yeah i do get the program to open your qsp not editor your save and go into gs start var copy all of the russian vars. To a notepad remove the _ and leave a space were it was than use google translate on parts of it to identify what each is called. Since antonia is actually called boss in the code. Look for boss varibles

An if i did accidently reset marina she can easily be fixed.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
oh so you are going in to the qsp, I actually have the tools do do it. Never tried, might give it a shot. Also the varibles list boss. I was not sure what they ment, might be fixable there as well.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
oh so you are going in to the qsp, I actually have the tools do do it. Never tried, might give it a shot. Also the varibles list boss. I was not sure what they ment, might be fixable there as well.
no its what she is actually called in the files since shes your boss. But by going into the qsp you can identity which variables, belong to who. So when you edit your save it is easier so you can identify what to change rather than not knowing and guessing

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
So does anyone know how to search a certain value on this screen?
There's a search box at the bottom but is seems not to respond to no matter what I write there...
Please help me find my pills I can't find my pills!
upload_2017-6-2_14-25-58.png

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
ECSTASY!!! :) but nevermind about them now, al ready found them.
But seriously, in general, how do I search the QSP Save Editor?

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
no its what she is actually called in the files since shes your boss. But by going into the qsp you can identity which variables, belong to who. So when you edit your save it is easier so you can identify what to change rather than not knowing and guessing
Oh I umderstand in theory, just never done more that look in the qsp file before.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
ECSTASY!!! :) but nevermind about them now, al ready found them.
But seriously, in general, how do I search the QSP Save Editor?
You mostly need to know what russian names are. So easies5 way is to google translate ecstacy to russian and search for it just make sure the spelling is right

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Oh I umderstand in theory, just never done more that look in the qsp file before.
Okay imside the qsp there is a section called "gs start var" that contains the values and definitions. But instead of getting you all to fix your saves usually i just do it... but back to what i was saying. With that since the values have a "_" for spaces when using Google translate it translates wrong. So remove "_" and put spaces instead.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I knew that this is a group of crazy people - but outright asking for pills just made my day :D

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes