toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I think the important part to trigger the next step is renting the apartment - without it the scene will just repeat afaik

Caladan

May 4, 2017
Yeah you do but trololol hasnt even got to that point, his game is not making it easy for hom
Yeah I know. I just mentioned the wine since it isn't written on the walkthrough and I was really struggling to trigger that part.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yeah I know. I just mentioned the wine since it isn't written on the walkthrough and I was really struggling to trigger that part.
You are very welcome to add that info to the walkthrough posts so other can actually see the info ;)

blackmamba

Aug 6, 2016
everytime i try to kiss kate's neck her father walks in, tried it in different days and it always happens, any solutions?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm having trouble with the Mom alt route I can't figure out how to trigger this event or when its supposed to pop up:
  • Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.

I'm on september month, Mom's stats are maxed out & so are Happy's too, I can talk to her in her bedroom (her hubby left) but I still dont understand whats supposed to happen to trigger the mom's alt route (I havent beaten up Mom's bf, I watch him fucking her & then jerk off in my bedroom at 21:00

Also with Shyruk, I'm when he suggests me to spy on her mom doing solo stuff in her sauna, Ive talked to him about sex, mom & sister

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I'm having trouble with the Mom alt route I can't figure out how to trigger this event or when its supposed to pop up:
  • Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.

I'm on september month, Mom's stats are maxed out & so are Happy's too, I can talk to her in her bedroom (her hubby left) but I still dont understand whats supposed to happen to trigger the mom's alt route (I havent beaten up Mom's bf, I watch him fucking her & then jerk off in my bedroom at 21:00

Also with Shyruk, I'm when he suggests me to spy on her mom doing solo stuff in her sauna, Ive talked to him about sex, mom & sister
You should ask Shurik at about 20:20-20:30 to go spy on his mom.
The spying event MUST end after 21:00.
Then the option to spy on your own mother, fucking her bf, should come up.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Give me please start_ru_17.qsp
Here you go i got this from someone i was helping when i had to fix there save file. Once you've got it so i can remove it.... it shouldn't really be left around so no one thinks its for v 18

Reactions: c124387

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Okay... atm im talki g to a person whom can add it since i cant edit others post... @toolkitxx.

Edit @TheImage has added the line
I didnt mean to edit the main post - but if people have info its best to add a posting in the walkthroughs instead of here with more than 100 pages of uncategorised info

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I didnt mean to edit the main post - but if people have info its best to add a posting in the walkthroughs instead of here with more than 100 pages of uncategorised info
I know but its easier to get someone to inject the info into the post... that is why i got a member to help me test my Bazhena walkthrough Bazhena

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You misunderstood me - Caladan is a fairly new member. I am trying to ENCOURAGE people to add to guides and walkthroughs and not just disappear in the masses in a discussion,. If they feel that it requires a moderator than the info still gets lost in these over 100 pages

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes