Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
You misunderstood me - Caladan is a fairly new member. I am trying to ENCOURAGE people to add to guides and walkthroughs and not just disappear in the masses in a discussion,. If they feel that it requires a moderator than the info still gets lost in these over 100 pages
okay, sorry mate i understand now.

@ace_boogie, here is a file for you, to add to the front of the opening post of son of a bitch SOB 18 Front Pag2.png

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Clickable Items?
I saw a post awhile back (re. Mom's alt path) that said the "computer" is the ONLY clickable item in the game. There is a picture in Mom's bedroom and a picture in the junk (Yana's room) room. Has anyone found others?

ho20021013

Apr 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger
- jealous event for Antonina
- birthday event for Dasha (scene with Antonina and Irina)
- pregnant sex scene with Nina

Reactions: trau de

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Awe is a good gamemaker b he greedy like Son of a bitch lol. Thx for link to dowload. ur Russian friend. If u need a litlle bit help to translate i can do this work :D

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Since you cant raise her depravity with a bone try a lot of dirty just an talking to her.... that may work
Ok, it worked, i managed to raise her depravity to normal and trigger the scene where i took her friend home with her and i can now ask her on dates, problem is i don't understand where i need to go for the dates, i bought the wine and my apartment is rented and empty but there's no option for any date, so i tried going at the house with the mother and sisters but nope, i tried going antoninas house, the beach and the damn park too, but no options for a date, am i missing something? In the dialogue it says at 17.00, is that the right time?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Ok, it worked, i managed to raise her depravity to normal and trigger the scene where i took her friend home with her and i can now ask her on dates, problem is i don't understand where i need to go for the dates, i bought the wine and my apartment is rented and empty but there's no option for any date, so i tried going at the house with the mother and sisters but nope, i tried going antoninas house, the beach and the damn park too, but no options for a date, am i missing something? In the dialogue it says at 17.00, is that the right time?
How are your stats? Also you still gotta get her stats closer to max

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I just removed it... as i said i shouldnt have left it around so long....

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Question on the apartment related contacts, are they stopped if you have sasha in the bathroom. I am having issues with Dasha's date as well. Not sure if it is the wine or not, since I was on the page figured I would ask.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Question on the apartment related contacts, are they stopped if you have sasha in the bathroom. I am having issues with Dasha's date as well. Not sure if it is the wine or not, since I was on the page figured I would ask.
Yes in the code it is coded that way so that it would play out in real life, as long as Sasha is there dasha's date will not be available, an also Alena's scene's in the apartment would not be available as well. But... there are ways around it if your using the cheat qsp's.

Last edited:

ruasinner

May 26, 2017
hello I would love to play this game but my internet is shitty and so I was wondering if anyone could reup this in 3 chunks? then I could download them on separate days and just unpack them at my leisure.

thanks for all the great games on this site!

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes