Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Well I am messing with the varibles in the mod and in the save file. I will say that qgen was really helpful, letting me see the chains. Are you altering the game itself in qsptools or qgen? I am unsure how to actually use qsptools as it is all in Russian and I have not spent much time trying to figure out how to open the game with it.
It would have to be qgen sorry agai fell back tp sleep

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Can you do anything special with Happy (Shurik's mom) yet? After you corrupted her enough to talk to her & help her in bedroom/office and you can grope her breast, is there any more content with her yet?

Also, what about the e mail you receive at some point on you laptop after shooting the film at the studio in the office district, the e mail is from a couple living in the Chkalovsky district & they ask you to meet them at the beach? Ive tried to meet them at Marina on week ends but cant see anything interesting there.
You need to invite, ask her aboit swinging that is when you go to the peire...

Last edited:

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger
- jealous event for Antonina
- birthday event for Dasha (scene with Antonina and Irina)
- pregnant sex scene with Nina
Prev scene happens after enough unprotected sex, mom or Nina will tell you. Overtime she develops a pregnant body.
Jealousy happens around 20 or 22 after you have full access to Antonio's house. Not sure thevflaggs just takes a while.

Evgeniybiceps1

May 30, 2017
How to get event with dasha in club again ?
Accidentally I went there without drugs, the second time I can not get to the event

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
How to get event with dasha in club again ?
Accidentally I went there without drugs, the second time I can not get to the event
You can reset that valve deping on which qsp you are using.. it can be quite easy others it will require save modification which i can do for you easily

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
@godsh you can also get to the point where you can have sex with her.
I'm at the moment where Im supposed to go to the club, but I cant see Happy there yet. Im still in july, Happy stats are maxed out; should i see her in the club on week ends/weekdays? Do I need to talk to her or visit her in her bedroom or office before going to the club? Each time Im trying to meet her there (weekends or weekdays, she aint there :FeelsBadMan:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I'm at the moment where Im supposed to go to the club, but I cant see Happy there yet. Im still in july, Happy stats are maxed out; should i see her in the club on week ends/weekdays? Do I need to talk to her or visit her in her bedroom or office before going to the club? Each time Im trying to meet her there (weekends or weekdays, she aint there :FeelsBadMan:
send us your save via pm/start a conversation ill get her for you

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

ruasinner

May 26, 2017
Hi there you could use the torrent for V0.17 and stop it where you need to and download the update when you can.

right now the easiest way for me to download this would be to use a public computer and a usb drive. and the easiest public computers to use reset either every hour or every day.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
right now the easiest way for me to download this would be to use a public computer and a usb drive. and the easiest public computers to use reset either every hour or every day.
Oh well i am sorry with that, i do nt have the greatest internet my self that is why i use mobile data

Evgeniybiceps1

May 30, 2017
You can reset that valve deping on which qsp you are using.. it can be quite easy others it will require save modification which i can do for you easily
So I should to find a nightclub - city in qgen and change the number in this event, what value should I put?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
3 questions:
- How often does the dev release new versions? I'm tempted to do a hard translation for myself, at least 1 path at a time, but if he releases too often, and they are all over the place, it'd be more difficult since I can't do a compare for both qsp.
- Am I the only one that sometimes has black screens instead of videos? Seems to be (if my qgen-fu is right) only for webms. When there's both a webm and a gif, changing to code to use the gif instead of webm works perfectly.
- Lastly is there a way to change a variable from within the game itself? In Girl Life, for example, there was/is a button that lets you input stuff to change something (like if you wanted to change an event stage to see a different path). I have not seen one in SOB and I don't know how to save edit to change the event path I screw up on.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
3 questions:
- How often does the dev release new versions? I'm tempted to do a hard translation for myself, at least 1 path at a time, but if he releases too often, and they are all over the place, it'd be more difficult since I can't do a compare for both qsp.
- Am I the only one that sometimes has black screens instead of videos? Seems to be (if my qgen-fu is right) only for webms. When there's both a webm and a gif, changing to code to use the gif instead of webm works perfectly.
- Lastly is there a way to change a variable from within the game itself? In Girl Life, for example, there was/is a button that lets you input stuff to change something (like if you wanted to change an event stage to see a different path). I have not seen one in SOB and I don't know how to save edit to change the event path I screw up on.
  1. he releases a new version usualy at least once a month
  2. most of the webm work i so far havent had any problems
  3. Depending on which qsp you use. People have already release modded ones.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes