r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
most of the webm work i so far havent had any problems
Hm.. Maybe it's my file association that causes issues. Of my QSP doesn't convert gifs into webm on it's own? Cause I found another one already, but that one is different. The code looks for webm, the pic folder only has gif. I'm no dev or anything, so I dunno if QSP generally auto converts those

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Okay than how are you opening the game... an avengers changing them to webm since it is a smaller file size... though still the same quality

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Okay than how are you opening the game... an avengers changing them to webm since it is a smaller file size... though still the same quality
I'm opening it by using the Son of a Bitch application in the main directory. Here's an imgur with the stuff:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Well im not sure what is causing the problem it could be as you said your pc but... most people havent had that problem @r3ck5,

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've built myself up in the gym up to "inflated", I got the job as animator and went to the Nestor Studio office. Whenever I go in I get told by the guy in the glasses that I am not quite what they are looking for. Is there another trigger for this job that I need to pass?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I've built myself up in the gym up to "inflated", I got the job as animator and went to the Nestor Studio office. Whenever I go in I get told by the guy in the glasses that I am not quite what they are looking for. Is there another trigger for this job that I need to pass?
You are required to do the animator job i think 6+ times, before nester will hire you if it doesn't work keep doing animator... since i cannot remeber the excat amount

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
As far as i am aware of you need to have progressed with Antonia far enough to be considered a model by her. That's the photoshoot stage with her - now you should be able to get the job at the agency.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm opening it by using the Son of a Bitch application in the main directory.
Okay, so you're using the .exe to run the game. Good, because the old qsp player does not support webm so you need to use the .exe and awesomium so that's covered.
Double check the basics.
Is Windows up to date?
Is your graphics card driver up to date?
When did you last update your video codecs?
If it's been over a week, reboot your machine.
To check your file associations, can you double click on a webm and have it play?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Okay, so you're using the .exe to run the game. Good, because the old qsp player does not support webm so you need to use the .exe and awesomium so that's covered.
Double check the basics.
Is Windows up to date?
Is your graphics card driver up to date?
When did you last update your video codecs?
If it's been over a week, reboot your machine.
To check your file associations, can you double click on a webm and have it play?
Latest Win7 version
Yes.
Uh, not sure. No issues outside of 2 QSP games tho (this one and Evil Inc.)
I reboot every night.
They play in waterfox. Which is a firefox fork

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uh, not sure. No issues outside of 2 QSP games tho (this one and Evil Inc.)
They play in waterfox. Which is a firefox fork
Hmm, you can try going to codecguide.com or place of your choice and getting the latest codecs.
Otherwise, not sure what to tell you.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Hmm, you can try going to codecguide.com or place of your choice and getting the latest codecs.
Otherwise, not sure what to tell you.
Yeah I checked and even with my codecs updated (was using a 2016 version of klite), it's still not working. It bugs out every time the game tries to play a webm when the pic folder only has a gif for that image. Almost makes me want to find a gif to webm converter and run every gifs thru that, or to change the code to use gif for those pics (which is actually easier, but pointless when the game gets updated semi regularly).

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes