toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Would be helpful in general if people would include the info whether they play modded or unmodded. About half of all the described problems in this thread occur because people dont follow the base suggestion not to advance times etc because it jumps over triggers

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is there anyone who knows the real name of Julia? or source of Julia's AV video?
Her name is .

P.S.: Tip for the future: Open the asset folder and browse to the pic->npc_info folder. Open google picture search and drag the person's picture into it. Done ;)

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Ya I have, also visited the room a few times since I noticed she wasn't there and she hasn't appeared. Idk, has to be because I advanced a few days.
Had the same issue on a playthrough. I just restarted and it was fine, I think there might be an event that messes up Yana if it fires first. I had done what it sounds like you did, run months and advanced the mother, sister, Antonia etc. Now I wait until Yana shows up before I become aggressive on the other paths.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
anyone, sister name please.. I cannot find through google image.
I want to know sister name. real name.
Check the 'Walkthrough' sub-section to this game. Each walkthrough usually has the name of the actor in the top part. For your question look

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
just noticed that im like 3 months in and yana didn't show up after cleaning that room 3 times, might've been because i was advancing days/hours with the cheat menu. anyway to edit the save and make her "spawn" or something?
Easiest thing gp to the menu access people in the cheat mod... and click on yanas

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ya I have, also visited the room a few times since I noticed she wasn't there and she hasn't appeared. Idk, has to be because I advanced a few days.
It takes like a month before she appears, she is moving in to go to school and the game starts in summer.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
It takes like a month before she appears, she is moving in to go to school and the game starts in summer.
lol yeah she usually spawns on the second month but if you skip days using thr modded qsp you can completely miss her

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added the Russian qsp file over at the links thread for people that are interested

Reactions: nitrofox

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I like the new girls, been having fun with them. Tried the Mom's alternate path this time and I think I messed it up between fighting slink (somehow that came up) and trying to peep on her with Shurik (the option comes up after we peek on Shurik's Mom but says "No, we have no way to peep on my mom"). Can still access sex with Mom, but its not a total loss.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I like the new girls, been having fun with them. Tried the Mom's alternate path this time and I think I messed it up between fighting slink (somehow that came up) and trying to peep on her with Shurik (the option comes up after we peek on Shurik's Mom but says "No, we have no way to peep on my mom"). Can still access sex with Mom, but its not a total loss.
At ehat time have your sessions with shuriks view of his mom finished

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Tried ending at 20:00 and 21:00, I caught something about the timing in this thread or the walkthough so I tried to end about then since that is usually when Mom is playing with herself in the bedroom.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Guys is there a cheat where i can alternate the girls mood and stuff. I am new to this so i can't figure it out. And the mod thats on the page, i can't get them to work. I copy them into the folder and nothing happends ingame. no cheat menu what so ever. If you could help i will appriciate it. :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Guys is there a cheat where i can alternate the girls mood and stuff. I am new to this so i can't figure it out. And the mod thats on the page, i can't get them to work. I copy them into the folder and nothing happends ingame. no cheat menu what so ever. If you could help i will appriciate it. :)
On the op there is a few qsps download the regular stat mod one. And go into faq menu and people cheats

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes