Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I checked and even with my codecs updated (was using a 2016 version of klite), it's still not working. It bugs out every time the game tries to play a webm when the pic folder only has a gif for that image. Almost makes me want to find a gif to webm converter and run every gifs thru that, or to change the code to use gif for those pics (which is actually easier, but pointless when the game gets updated semi regularly).
There are such things, there are also online ones... when i mod gifs it what use

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I checked and even with my codecs updated (was using a 2016 version of klite), it's still not working. It bugs out every time the game tries to play a webm when the pic folder only has a gif for that image. Almost makes me want to find a gif to webm converter and run every gifs thru that, or to change the code to use gif for those pics (which is actually easier, but pointless when the game gets updated semi regularly).
If you are seeing a lot of broken links in the qsp code, you may have a mismatch between the qsp and the game versions. Try reinstalling .18 update.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
If you are seeing a lot of broken links in the qsp code, you may have a mismatch between the qsp and the game versions. Try reinstalling .18 update.
Yeah. That seems to be it. I reinstalled everything and now stuff is working. I guess the .18 update wasn't copied correctly for some reason. Oh well, at least stuff is fine now. Thanks

Thjis

May 19, 2017
remember if you have the mod you can go back and forward in time. It will actually trigger over and over if you have not finished it yet. So you can kind of fish for it, has to be at the right time on the weekend.

Apr 5, 2017
main menu is in Russian even after I replaced the QSP, as well as the 18+ warning page is also in Russian
Is there a way to fix this (the game is properly translated tho..doesn't really affect gameplay but just asking)

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
main menu is in Russian even after I replaced the QSP, as well as the 18+ warning page is also in Russian
Is there a way to fix this (the game is properly translated tho..doesn't really affect gameplay but just asking)
The pic shows ver0.17. Did you install the 0.18 update?

Reactions: Quacker

blackmamba

Aug 6, 2016
just noticed that im like 3 months in and yana didn't show up after cleaning that room 3 times, might've been because i was advancing days/hours with the cheat menu. anyway to edit the save and make her "spawn" or something?

blackmamba

Aug 6, 2016
Ya I have, also visited the room a few times since I noticed she wasn't there and she hasn't appeared. Idk, has to be because I advanced a few days.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes