Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Tried ending at 20:00 and 21:00, I caught something about the timing in this thread or the walkthough so I tried to end about then since that is usually when Mom is playing with herself in the bedroom.
Yeah, usually at 21 moms having sex with her boy friend.. have you spied on her with out shurik first

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
On the op there is a few qsps download the regular stat mod one. And go into faq menu and people cheats
i downloaded the start_en_mod_reg_sats_18_sk, i drag the qsp into the folder, when i start the game up and go into faq menu. it only shows info about, Attitude, Depravity and Behavor, there are no people cheats menu. What am i doing wrong? :/

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
i downloaded the start_en_mod_reg_sats_18_sk, i drag the qsp into the folder, when i start the game up and go into faq menu. it only shows info about, Attitude, Depravity and Behavor, there are no people cheats menu. What am i doing wrong? :/
Okay qsp go into the stand alone folder. So to get to it go into assets, than stand alone.. make sure you remove the other one

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry about that i just read my previous post and it was rude an bossy i am sorry for that

Jun 8, 2017
I'm stucked while I'm trying to get elsa.
his father(boss) says just like this.

Victor Mikhailovich not deceived. Rolled out a bottle of Scotch whiskey and Cuban cigars. We savor booze and smoked. The man was talking about, about this.
Asked about the relationship with his daughter. Of course, I lied shamelessly, her love
In General, well sat. Only left feeling, the boss mom wants me to tell something or to ask, but did not dare. Apparently, I`m not so close with him.

I don't know what to do. help me

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I'm stucked while I'm trying to get elsa.
his father(boss) says just like this.

Victor Mikhailovich not deceived. Rolled out a bottle of Scotch whiskey and Cuban cigars. We savor booze and smoked. The man was talking about, about this.
Asked about the relationship with his daughter. Of course, I lied shamelessly, her love
In General, well sat. Only left feeling, the boss mom wants me to tell something or to ask, but did not dare. Apparently, I`m not so close with him.

I don't know what to do. help me
.... how many times have you do this so far with him

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Oh Thanks! but I finally get her! :D 12:00 PM Sat in her house I got the video. I didn't know how to get her video but finally I got that. Thanks
Thats great, that is why you shouldnt just breeze through scenes we've all learnt that the hard way... most times something important

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
I dont know whats wrong with my game..
I followed walkthrough and now I can't talk with 'Dasha' and 'Sasha'.
and some event doesn't work with mom. Is there anyone can solve the problem..
here's my save file

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
here's my save file
I can for you what qsp are you using
btw

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
here's my save file
Also have you done any events with sasha

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Okay @Sasha2018 you havent unlocked any sex scenes with mum have you... ive maxed out dasha for you... all i need to know is what youve done to sahsa

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes