Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
hello I would love to play this game but my internet is shitty and so I was wondering if anyone could reup this in 3 chunks? then I could download them on separate days and just unpack them at my leisure.

thanks for all the great games on this site!
Hi there you could use the torrent for V0.17 and stop it where you need to and download the update when you can.

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
When I click Back, it tells me location not found error.

It's pretty annoying and I'm not quite sure what it's relating to, is there a fix please?

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for replying! I already had a version of qsp installed. 5.7.0

I don't *think* the SoaB.exe is opening it though, seems to be it's own program? Just a noobs observations though.

Oh unless u meant the file that goes in assets\standalone_content

I tried
start_en_mod_reg_stats_18_sk
and
start_en_mod_reg_stats_18

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
What qsp have you downloaded?
Ansered that above^ BUT I don't think its relevant, wasted your time sorry. Problem was I THINK. I was just too early in the game? Is there a prologue I'm guessing?

I was IMMEDIATELY clicking the settings icon on starting a new game to close down the awful music lol, then clicking back - and was stuck.

Having tried just starting then spamming the continue button a few times, the back button appears to be behaving appropriately, thank you, sorry for wasting your time!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You want to be careful with 'fast clicking' in SoB. RenPy has its limits when it comes to sounds and movies and this game is by no means optimized. You will quickly find out that your game crashes etc when you are too fast to click. Take it slow

Edit: As @EverythingButTheGirl righfully pointed out - its supposed to read qsp not renpy

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You are so right - i meant to write qsp of course - more coffee for me it is

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
What?! Of course i mean covfefe - but what's wrong now with qsp? Dont make me drink even more coffee

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
When I click Back, it tells me location not found error.

It's pretty annoying and I'm not quite sure what it's relating to, is there a fix please?
Redownload game its like a " Local: LaneL 0Number Action: -1 Description: Location not found

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the qsp files from first post.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Ansered that above^ BUT I don't think its relevant, wasted your time sorry. Problem was I THINK. I was just too early in the game? Is there a prologue I'm guessing?

I was IMMEDIATELY clicking the settings icon on starting a new game to close down the awful music lol, then clicking back - and was stuck.

Having tried just starting then spamming the continue button a few times, the back button appears to be behaving appropriately, thank you, sorry for wasting your time!
You werent wasting my time sorry for not responding i do not know what happened it was on 6pm i somehow fell asleep until 1am I'm so sorry.

Reactions: Burt

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Yes in the code it is coded that way so that it would play out in real life, as long as Sasha is there dasha's date will not be available, an also Alena's scene's in the apartment would not be available as well. But... there are ways around it if your using the cheat qsp's.
Hmm well I actually got the first maid scene in apartment. Can have sex with Alena in gym and classroom. As far as Dasha, I actually can get her to my apartment in afternoon and can have sex at her home. Now I was messing with the veribles buttons and event buttons in mod, so I might of altered something.
Do you know how to get Alena as maid with Sasha in house? Hell is it worth it, since you can get her in gym and school?
I also had an issue where Elsa stopped showing up for class. Once Antonio spoke with her in house, it fixed itself.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hmm well I actually got the first maid scene in apartment. Can have sex with Alena in gym and classroom. As far as Dasha, I actually can get her to my apartment in afternoon and can have sex at her home. Now I was messing with the veribles buttons and event buttons in mod, so I might of altered something.
Do you know how to get Alena as maid with Sasha in house? Hell is it worth it, since you can get her in gym and school?
I also had an issue where Elsa stopped showing up for class. Once Antonio spoke with her in house, it fixed itself.
Since your messing with variables you could remove its check in the qep to see if sasha is there. Im at the moent 2 am in the morning pc off so i cannot tell you what to do

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Well I am messing with the varibles in the mod and in the save file. I will say that qgen was really helpful, letting me see the chains. Are you altering the game itself in qsptools or qgen? I am unsure how to actually use qsptools as it is all in Russian and I have not spent much time trying to figure out how to open the game with it.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Can you do anything special with Happy (Shurik's mom) yet? After you corrupted her enough to talk to her & help her in bedroom/office and you can grope her breast, is there any more content with her yet?

Also, what about the e mail you receive at some point on you laptop after shooting the film at the studio in the office district, the e mail is from a couple living in the Chkalovsky district & they ask you to meet them at the beach? Ive tried to meet them at Marina on week ends but cant see anything interesting there.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes