thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I may ultimately send you my save, since you offered. But I will be looking at it. Better to learn how to donit.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
At the top of this page, see the breadcrumbs where it shows Popular Games > Son of a Bitch
Click Son of a Bitch
Top link there is Walkthrough -
It contains walk throughs for all the characters broken out, including who plays most of them.

Reactions: Quacker

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
At the top of this page, see the breadcrumbs where it shows Popular Games > Son of a Bitch
Click Son of a Bitch
Top link there is Walkthrough -
It contains walk throughs for all the characters broken out, including who plays most of them.
Lol honestly was about to do this.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Knowing a little bit of Russian and the English translation really made my day LOLx'Dx'Dx'D

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
How do you progress with Aunt Nina storyline? I managed to get some options only once while she were sleeping but i dont get them anymore & when I ask for a foot massage when Im hard she get pissed off :rolleyes:

Also how can I progress with:

• Happy (Sasha's mother); Ive been able to check on her when she's in her bedroom, I can offer help & grope her tits but thats all I've found so far
  • Sasha I keep giving her energy pills but thats all; also with the moded version I chose to do her my slave so I can train her in my appartment, is that all I can do with her?
  • The Twins I can only play with them at their house & invite a neighbour to watch stuff on the laptop with the twins, cant find anything more to do yet
  • Ian/Yana the stepsister I cant do nothing more than shopping & spying on her while shes getting changed & I can invite her at the park & the beach but ain't nothing special there

Help please someone?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How do you progress with Aunt Nina storyline? I managed to get some options only once while she were sleeping but i dont get them anymore & when I ask for a foot massage when Im hard she get pissed off :rolleyes:

Also how can I progress with:

• Happy (Sasha's mother); Ive been able to check on her when she's in her bedroom, I can offer help & grope her tits but thats all I've found so far
  • Sasha I keep giving her energy pills but thats all; also with the moded version I chose to do her my slave so I can train her in my appartment, is that all I can do with her?
  • The Twins I can only play with them at their house & invite a neighbour to watch stuff on the laptop with the twins, cant find anything more to do yet
  • Ian/Yana the stepsister I cant do nothing more than shopping & spying on her while shes getting changed & I can invite her at the park & the beach but ain't nothing special there

Help please someone?
You want to check the ' ' sub-section for this. You find walkthroughs for each of the characters there

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Hey guys, I still need some help with dasha, right now i've been picking her up from school for a while and i can't do anything else, is there something i have to do to progress with her?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, I still need some help with dasha, right now i've been picking her up from school for a while and i can't do anything else, is there something i have to do to progress with her?
Hi there @Trololol,
  1. Have you met her a the nightclub
  2. What have you said to her
  3. Here is her walkthrough

Last edited:

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Hi there @Trololol,
  1. Have you met her a the nightclub
  2. What have you said to her
  3. Here is her walkthrough
Ok, so i did the first nightclub bit and i've had the video erased after that, after all of this antonina starded to call to go pick up dasha from school, after a couple of times she asked about the relationship and i said that it was just sex, and this is it, i can't make any more progress, i can only keep picking her up, i haven't even seen her friend

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Mine are maxed, hers are modest, normal, ready for anything, i can't raise her depravity, i tried talking with her while having a boner and i just have no dialogue options, it doesn't change the depravity
Okay. What qsp, are you using.... also it takes a long time and i mean a long time ok n the normal route

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes