busu34

Aug 5, 2016
Looking for advice or direction. I want to start the game with the base values for everything to check out a bit of the grind, but I want access to the cheat menu in the modded one to manipulate time. Is that possible without much monkeying around?

I tried starting with the base qsp and saving the game. Then I put the modded qsp in and the game I saved is not listed when I hit continue. It shows as if no save game is in that slot.

If it's not possible, that is fine. I just go with me not seeing an obvious process to get it working. Thanks.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Start_en_mod_18 is the modded version that allows you to change the time of day. You can set individual values on each person but I don't know what the specific thresholds are (you may need to tinker around with it on your own). Someone may know the specific thresholds but a little trial and error can get you where you wanna be.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Looking for advice or direction. I want to start the game with the base values for everything to check out a bit of the grind, but I want access to the cheat menu in the modded one to manipulate time. Is that possible without much monkeying around?

I tried starting with the base qsp and saving the game. Then I put the modded qsp in and the game I saved is not listed when I hit continue. It shows as if no save game is in that slot.

If it's not possible, that is fine. I just go with me not seeing an obvious process to get it working. Thanks.
check the attached files. Start en mod 18 reg stats

busu34

Aug 5, 2016
check the attached files. Start en mod 18 reg stats
That explains it, I am blind. Thanks. I knew I saw it for one a few versions ago, but I could have sworn I did not see one for this version.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I got marina, she takes a bit of time. If you are using a mod you can actually keep going back in time and repeating the actions until you go to nudity to oral. Then at 20:00 in her room at some point she talks about sex and a boyfriend. Then you are almost at the point of sex.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
In this section there are part walkthroughs but most of them will give you the info you require.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
@boogie i put it in the saves folder, did not do anything else, the file "2". what do i do wrong ?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
In all seriousness - you would be far better off just to start a game normally. The game has tons of triggers distributed all over the place which makes it very likely that with a cheated save you wont get any proper results anyway.

Even with unmodded and just the 'normal' english one you can cheat yourself to money and raise your stats via the settings menu. The only real thing needed is money in the beginning and you are not risking missing out on any triggers/events that way. The time you have spend waiting and fiddling with save files would have brought you up to pace already.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@boogie i put it in the saves folder, did not do anything else, the file "2". what do i do wrong ?
In all seriousness - you would be far better off just to start a game normally. The game has tons of triggers distributed all over the place which makes it very likely that with a cheated save you wont get any proper results anyway.

Even with unmodded and just the 'normal' english one you can cheat yourself to money and raise your stats via the settings menu. The only real thing needed is money in the beginning and you are not risking missing out on any triggers/events that way. The time you have spend waiting and fiddling with save files would have brought you up to pace already.
As toolkitxx, it would be better to do it your way, but if you ever need anything reset or actived on a save just ask, an i or another member would be glad to help you.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
PLS help about Aurelia: in the computer she wrote me to meet her Friday 20-21 at Chkalovsky, but I can't find her there...

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone does anyone know what scenes and how far you can get with the twins?

Because the only thing i have managed to get is truth or dare game when you visit at 18:00 with tequila.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes