Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Silly question here, people... What is your game's total file size, after applying the new update? I rebember reading somewere it should be around 8 gb, but mine is 12,6 gb. Just to make sure I didn't make anything wrong.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
12.6 gb is good. 4504 files, 94 folders.

Wasn't there already a proper translation in the works?
There is a patreon set for proper translation but it didn't hit a goal, so there is none ? I dont know how patreon works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipe86

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
That statement makes you an obvious candidate for translation, doesn't it? :)
Being translator is my dayjob, so I don't have any desire making it my hobby. Playing sex-games is a way to relax for me, I don't want to turn it into my second unpaid job.... If I decide to do something with QSP, it will be making my own game.
Anyway if someone plays russian version and has questions about russian text, copy/paste russian text here and I'll translate it.
Be warned, I'm not going to translate sex-descriptive chunks of the text, only shorter stuff to make the game more playable for you.

Reactions: mineiros123

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
12.6 gb is good. 4504 files, 94 folders.

There is a patreon set for proper translation but it didn't hit a goal, so there is none ? I dont know how patreon works.
That is the proper translation but it's only for the new content according to him

Last edited:

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
Ошибка!Локация: tech_radaСтрока: 249Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action! I get this error message any advice? (home of shurik assisted mom)

orwln

May 27, 2017
To those playing around with cheats/modifications to the QSP - stole this from girl life - allows for a console to manually input commands - sorry if this is already built into another cheat menu but I did not see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ошибка!Локация: tech_radaСтрока: 249Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action! I get this error message any advice? (home of shurik assisted mom)
You must be playing an old version cause that problem has been fixed in the new qsp files

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
FYI - Dasha

After you have had dates in your apartment, you can meet her in her room at 19:00. Make sure to have lube. After a few "lube" sessions with her, she is ready to take you on.
Make sure you aren't horny when you meet her in her room, if you are, rub one out, alternatively cheat and calm yourself.

Last edited:

Kazzimir

May 16, 2017
i have v0.17, but the qsp is in 0.18. and its not working, i put the start eng.qsp in the standalone but its still in russain, do i need to update it? thanks

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Only the title screen is in russian how about once you start playing the game.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, @TrueUser,
  • Nina is the bottom aparment near light
  • Modelling - work out a the gym until fitness is maxed. Thsn go to ur pc yo browse jobs.
  • The university enrolment opens august 15. Go to the uni and check enrolment lists

Reactions: TrueUser

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Download the 0.18 update and move all of 0.18 folder on top of 0.17,

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes