Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Is it worth it to start a new game? How much new content is in this patch? A quick look at the video titles seem to be a lot of repeats...
Yes an no... Some of the girls have been expanded so there variables will need to be added to your save so you'll either have to import the news into your save or use the cheats provided to get the stats back to the way you have them

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I think there's a bug in moded qsp. I can't unlock Marina. Already sleeped with Antonina many times and the scene in the kitchen next morning don't trigger. Some help?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I messed up and let the sister get back with her boyfriend after they broke up and I was fucking her. Think I picked like advice instead of "beat his ass" probably. I was clicking fast and not paying attention. Anyway, can I get them to break up again?

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I think there's a bug in moded qsp. I can't unlock Marina. Already sleeped with Antonina many times and the scene in the kitchen next morning don't trigger. Some help?
It triggered for me, usually youcheck the kitchen around 9 am after having sex with antiona after shes gone to bed

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
open your save with QSPsaveEditor and look for Marina. Set Marina Open =1.You can interact with her now.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes