dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Try out the new file I uploaded. It should fix your problem but you may have to start over
There's an issue with the sister. The boyfriend event doesn't fire properly from the menu leaving события_сестра_трезвый_секс_фото = 2, so it's locked out forever.

Line 112 in CheatSisterModifier needs to be changed to события_сестра_трезвый_секс_фото = 1

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'll replace all of them to match one variable just in case somebody wants to switch to a cheat file
Thanks boogie sorry I dont even use it I edit mine with save editor sorry for giving you extra work

Lixtor

May 17, 2017
Where to download Russian version of the game, give a link if anyone knows or pour in here if possible.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how to get shurik girl??:D
Catch her with the fitness trainer 3 or 4 times. Talk to her about it. Tell shurik about. That will open up more choices. Invite her to the restaurant multiple times. She'll invite you in eventually but it won't go anywhere. After that just walk her home multiple times, Eventually she'll let you in and you both will watch a movie and drink wine. Be careful on this part, if you enough or too many you'll block this quest out. You need to drink 3 or 4 glasses of wine. Don't fuck right then or she won't like you anymore.
This where the martini comes in, keep that at all times if you plan to walk her home cause that's your way in. Drink 3 or 4 glasses and you'll be able to hang with her over the weekend. It's more but it's linear

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just FYI, If you keep cumming inside of Marina, you'll lose her

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
something went wrong with character Nina.
It all happened after she caught MC jerking and agreed to handjob.Her attitude is locked at Friendly ,it is not changing(Attitude is at 750). No option to call her to his room between 7to 9. So I cannot progress with her.

Is there any way to solve this by editing .save file?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Who is, lol , iwas just fixing a save for someone who had that qsp and i didnt

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
something went wrong with character Nina.
It all happened after she caught MC jerking and agreed to handjob.Her attitude is locked at Friendly ,it is not changing(Attitude is at 750). No option to call her to his room between 7to 9. So I cannot progress with her.

Is there any way to solve this by editing .save file?
Yeah also depending on qsp your using you can easily do it. But maybe not the tools and tutorial section of this site, have the qsp editors

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes