wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
sorry to be a noob...i downloaded the .2 save file but i dont know where to put it...i cant find any save files anywhere within the folders...

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
sorry to be a noob...i downloaded the .2 save file but i dont know where to put it...i cant find any save files anywhere within the folders...
Assuming you are on a windows machine you will find your save folder under .../documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/...'

or in short under 'My documents' if you are used to the quick access shortcuts

asscrust

May 30, 2017
Idk if this was already answered but how do you update from .17 to .18 im having problems. Thought all you had to do was drag the .18 content to the .17 content but it's not working.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Idk if this was already answered but how do you update from .17 to .18 im having problems. Thought all you had to do was drag the .18 content to the .17 content but it's not working.
Basically thats it ... but you probably have two qsp files

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
thank you...that worked. is there a mostly unlocked save that allows for kate scenes, twins and Lizveta headmistress from school, also luda the one that works out in gym. seems like twins still accessable following their walkthrough.

ok what im really looking for is a save that has the teacher and headmistress scenes.

Last edited:

imbanerf

Jun 11, 2017
Hello, i'm a noob, i download the game but i don't know how to install the 0.18 update. Someone can help me?
ty

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
anyone have any luck with second or more swinger scenes? I havent had any luck getting more...is the one all there is?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hello, i'm a noob, i download the game but i don't know how to install the 0.18 update. Someone can help me?
ty
Download the 0.17 full game... than dowload the 0.18 update extract all the update contents on top of the 0.18 file and done....

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
What's the correct answer when mom ask about her underwear being stolen? Yes I gave him evaluate smash or well, let's touching, I understand it perfectly! Can't understand half of what they are saying.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
What's the correct answer when mom ask about her underwear being stolen? Yes I gave him evaluate smash or well, let's touching, I understand it perfectly! Can't understand half of what they are saying.
Give him a smash.... or save an try both... the true answer is smash

Last edited:

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone know whether or not sasha asks you during a cafe date about helping her with modeling or is it at some other time?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a variable to reset the number of talks you had with Elsa's father? Seems I may have missed the conversation about the English teacher.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes