zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Is there anyway to change the background color besides white?
You have to edit style.css from SoB\assets\standalone_content\skins\sob\css. There is no one variable for background color though, all 'blocks' (like inventory, dialog, setting windows etc.) have their own.

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
You have to edit style.css from SoB\assets\standalone_content\skins\sob\css. There is no one variable for background color though, all 'blocks' (like inventory, dialog, setting windows etc.) have their own.
you can for example put this

<div id="inv-show" style="background-color: black;color: white">'

(to gs_inv_show) but only for the left column
for others you must change a lot of lines

KKJ

Jun 12, 2017
about Marina..
how to meet her? i made full relationship with antonina, and i can go to antonina's house. i can meet marina in the kitchen, but just met! any key button didn't activate without only 'GO'. plz help me~

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
about Marina..
how to meet her? i made full relationship with antonina, and i can go to antonina's house. i can meet marina in the kitchen, but just met! any key button didn't activate without only 'GO'. plz help me~
you must sleep with antonina (0:00 and after) and then when you wake up you will "meet" her

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
The developer only wanted monthy updates. he do not released yet BK update. I guess it will take more time from SOB update.

He threatened to close the project in some comments on his blog because "pirates".
He's been doing that for the last two years.

Reactions: kosoy
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes