lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
hey fellas i just encountered Antonina's neighbor event sooo i tried to save before forgiving her or yelling at her but the save bypassed that scene as if i have forgiven her and my latest save like 2 in-game months earlier... anyone now how to edit that choice in the qsp editor?
assets\standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\antonina
betrayal sequence

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
hey fellas i just encountered Antonina's neighbor event sooo i tried to save before forgiving her or yelling at her but the save bypassed that scene as if i have forgiven her and my latest save like 2 in-game months earlier... anyone now how to edit that choice in the qsp editor?
Unless you proceeded vastly there should be an autosave from that day's morning

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017

how can i fix this
Sup guys
Look like this guy and me have the same problem , who occur with me with both of the .17 version and after the 0.18 patch install.
A previous post talked about the fact this mean the game can't read the mp3 file, wich is a non sense for me, because i checked, this file exist and i can hear him like any of other sound files i have on my computer :p

So if any of you have any idea how to fix that, i would be glad to know ^^

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Sup guys
Look like this guy and me have the same problem , who occur with me with both of the .17 version and after the 0.18 patch install.
A previous post talked about the fact this mean the game can't read the mp3 file, wich is a non sense for me, because i checked, this file exist and i can hear him like any of other sound files i have on my computer :p

Recopy the files, an question did it happen straight away?

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand how, but making a copy of the full game make the bug go away, thx ^^

And to describe what happend: I download the v.017, try to launch the game => bug. Then i patched it with the 0.18 update, still this bug. And it was the same after i try to delete all the files and dowload them all again. So i guess i can told you its happend straight away, yes. And i have enve try to launch it on admin mod, if it can give you another information.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand how, but making a copy of the full game make the bug go away, thx ^^

And to describe what happend: I download the v.017, try to launch the game => bug. Then i patched it with the 0.18 update, still this bug. And it was the same after i try to delete all the files and dowload them all again. So i guess i can told you its happend straight away, yes. And i have enve try to launch it on admin mod, if it can give you another information.
Okay... i have another idea... may work may not.... download one of the qsps from the op... remove the start qsp... from a replace with that one you downloaded.... i know the 0.17 qsp a had a few bugs

truaznguy

Jun 7, 2017
Sup guys

so i figured it out...the game is trying to access a mp3 you don't have.....if you got the game through the mega link then for some reason it doesn't have the mp3 folder thats supposed to be in the stand alone folder....download the torrent and then download only the mp3 folder and then put it where its supposed to be and that should fix it.

Kanda

May 27, 2017
the kate walkthrough is a little bit problematic because when i tutor her it pop out a selection for kiss her in the neck and after i kiss her, her father will jump out and there will be no tutoring anymore. anyone face this probelm?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
the kate walkthrough is a little bit problematic because when i tutor her it pop out a selection for kiss her in the neck and after i kiss her, her father will jump out and there will be no tutoring anymore. anyone face this probelm?
She mentioned that her father is extremely protective of her. When you are offered the tutor job you will be able to buy a recording device in the shop at the mall which lets you record the lessons (at your laptop). Thus you can play the recording and the father wont suspect anything 'fancy' going on in the room.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes