Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a penalty for not going to class at the university?
Yes an no... if you have money at the beginning of the year... than no... sinceyou can just buy your way through or if youve banged Lizaveta.... than you can just ask her

ho20021013

Apr 16, 2017
Heres the link to his blog nothing new yet
He mentioned something about 0.19 at the end of the second post.

"Now a bit of information about Sobe, notably links.
In the trail. update them to just two, the rest will be deleted.
1 - Updated multimedia archive which will be 18 updates the game
2 - The very novelty 0.19 which should activate as always, and then put on the file."

Not so sure what it means using google translate

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016

2 - The very novelty 0.19 which should activate as always, and then put on the file."

By thr read of what younposted he will update tlthe game an release a demo... or a previous version to public

Paz

Aug 9, 2016

By thr read of what younposted he will update tlthe game an release a demo... or a previous version to public
It just means that 0.18 will come as a full stand-alone release (since he converted/fixed all webms) and 0.19 as an incremental update, instead of the current 0.10 stand-alone + a ton of incremental patches.

Reactions: Quacker

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, i would like to start play this old game but new for me. Have downladed both version, 017 (about 11 GB) - 018. I need start with the 017 or can i update to the 018? How to update? Which qsp file i have to use to play the game in english? Which cheat? Thank so much.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hi all, i would like to start play this old game but new for me. Have downladed both version, 017 (about 11 GB) - 018. I need start with the 017 or can i update to the 018? How to update? Which qsp file i have to use to play the game in english? Which cheat? Thank so much.
If you've downloaded the 0.17 full, an the 0.18 all you need to do is copy over the 0.18 folder over the 0.17... also which qsp it depends on you they all all different... one has no cheats one has other things enabled.... it should be explained on the download links thread

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
For the updates just do what Quacker told you....and i strongly recommend you to play it at first withouth the cheats because 1. Is more rewarding and 2.If you play with cheats you will get confussed.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Tks guys but i have a big problem, cant see anythings, black screen inside the qsp windows where the image spawn and grey on the right side. Help please...
When i copy 18 over 17 i have to copy and keep the old or copy and delete the old?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes