toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Tks guys but i have a big problem, cant see anythings, black screen inside the qsp windows where the image spawn and grey on the right side. Help please...
When i copy 18 over 17 i have to copy and keep the old or copy and delete the old?
You keep everything and copy the entire 18 over. You are only supposed to have a single .qsp file in your ../assets/stand_alone folder - make sure that is the case. I also recommend not to use a cheat version but the regular english one. There is a general guide in the walkthrough-subsection to this thread. Cheats tend to mess up the game more than they actually help - you can still cheat yourself to money in the regular english qsp

Your folder structure should look like this in the end:
folder.PNG

mr66

Jan 23, 2017
First of all, your efforts guys are really appreciated so a big S/O to all of you, but it seems like we can't entitle v.18 as proper English release! the conversations still not understandable as it should be, the menu still has the same weird auto-translated words, or did I do something wrong?
I have downloaded 0.17 and upgraded it to 0.18 with the pure English vanilla QSP file (no cheat at all) but with no avail.
then i downloaded the new torrent link and used English QSP from attachment and still the same results.
So, is that really happening to all of you or just me?
Thanks in advance.

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
First of all, your efforts guys are really appreciated so a big S/O to all of you, but it seems like we can't entitle v.18 as proper English release! the conversations still not understandable as it should be, the menu still has the same weird auto-translated words, or did I do something wrong?
I have downloaded 0.17 and upgraded it to 0.18 with the pure English vanilla QSP file (no cheat at all) but with no avail.
then i downloaded the new torrent link and used English QSP from attachment and still the same results.
So, is that really happening to all of you or just me?
Thanks in advance.

only content 0.18 get proper english translate.

The leftover of game should be translated in the next updates.

Reactions: mr66

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You keep everything and copy the entire 18 over. You are only supposed to have a single .qsp file in your ../assets/stand_alone folder - make sure that is the case. I also recommend not to use a cheat version but the regular english one. There is a general guide in the walkthrough-subsection to this thread. Cheats tend to mess up the game more than they actually help - you can still cheat yourself to money in the regular english qsp

Your folder structure should look like this in the end:
View attachment 7348
Tks a lot but please forgive me my bad english i cannot explain me better. During the operation copy, if i have to copy 2 file with the same name, a windows spawn with 2 option, "Add and keep the old" or "Replace and delete the old", wich one i have to choose?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Tks a lot but please forgive me my bad english i cannot explain me better. During the operation copy, if i have to copy 2 file with the same name, a windows spawn with 2 option, "Add and keep the old" or "Replace and delete the old", wich one i have to choose?
If its the .18 version you are copying over the 0.17 you replace everything it asks for

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If its the .18 version you are copying over the 0.17 you replace everything it asks for
Tks but i think i have the 0.17 game corrupted becouse if i try to play 0.17 alone i have the same result. This one and whitout cheat. Screenshot 2017-06-23 21.46.50.png

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Tks but i think i have the 0.17 game corrupted becouse if i try to play 0.17 alone i have the same result. This one and whitout cheat. View attachment 7373
Just to make sure before digging into possible causes: you have that only in SoB or in every qsp game? load some other game to check please

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

Today you can expect a gift in the form of mailing GSS 0.19?

4 days after the release of BC passed! But if you ask - then, of course! Today, there really will send a total of three Event will But you ask! )))

• Here, great Zhdoms !!!))))

• Bimonthly Update ... hmm ... and you wonder. that the underground is becoming less ...

Anyone understand something from this? I think they wont upgrade this month .....:(

Reactions: Quacker

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The developer stated earlier he would spend more time in the other project again and these are reactions to not mailing out any new version of SoB

Reactions: ozzbrain

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
whats the answer when you massage Kate? Free,1000,2000.I chose free but was not able to massage her.
Just choose 1000... 2000 is to high and 1000 ao you dont lose money when you get the keys from the trainer

lele63

May 3, 2017
Sorry for noob question :
I down game via torrent, but start memu game is russia, i down "QSP file" but i dont know how to play this file?
I down QSP player but not run :))

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry for noob question :
I down game via torrent, but start memu game is russia, i down "QSP file" but i dont know how to play this file?
I down QSP player but not run :))
Use son of a bitch.exe to run the game. If it's just the menu that still is in russian, it's fine but if the entire game is in russian after putting one of the qsp file from here in the assets/standalone_content folder then you have problem

lele63

May 3, 2017
Use son of a bitch.exe to run the game. If it's just the menu that still is in russian, it's fine but if the entire game is in russian after putting one of the qsp file from here in the assets/standalone_content folder then you have problem
Thanks a lot!!! :)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How long i need traind to improve strenght?
From the top of my head its 14 sessions for first fight stage and approximately the same for strength. You can supplement your body training by working at the construction site as well. So to become fully inflated it will take you some time

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes