Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
What are the difference between the mods?
On mod has the ability to modify stuff via the faq button the other one which has bits of the first one incorporated allow you to edit stuff like time, day, mood via by the actually game.... also on one you can access a npc page an mod stuff on the page

gold

Sep 23, 2016
On mod has the ability to modify stuff via the faq button the other one which has bits of the first one incorporated allow you to edit stuff like time, day, mood via by the actually game.... also on one you can access a npc page an mod stuff on the page
Kinnerman is more detailed, right?
Also how do you advance in the game, walkthroughs aren't really helping.

dob

Apr 27, 2017
i can try :) (if there is no need to translate lot of variables :) )
where is the russian qsp ?
Hi!

Guys, thank you for your work there. This forum

D

Deleted member 32133

Hi. I have the v0.17 and the v0.18 english mod doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have a link to 0.17 english mod?

ShueyL

Jun 25, 2017
Hi all! I've downloaded v0.18 via torrrent and running the Kinnerman english qsp. The title menu is still in RUS so I have no idea how to edit a save file name or actually save/load the game. I've also seen screenshots of the english version of the menu in this thread so I know its possible. Once in the game I see the machine translated english, its only the menu thats in RUS.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hi all! I've downloaded v0.18 via torrrent and running the Kinnerman english qsp. The title menu is still in RUS so I have no idea how to edit a save file name or actually save/load the game. I've also seen screenshots of the english version of the menu in this thread so I know its possible. Once in the game I see the machine translated english, its only the menu thats in RUS.
The load option would be the second line in your opening screen. The save files are in numerical order - you should be able to load from there

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Open university, plaseeeee
Hi what do you mean... do you mean when does it open... if so august 15 registration opens go to the uni "check enrollment lists". Make sure you do it before September 1 or game over. Uni starts in September

Reactions: Tony 36

wrong

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone can you please post some picture from the game ?, the game size is Huge 11 GB ?? (i have limited quota data limit each month) so i want to know the screenshot of the game , so i'm not regret wasting my internet quota
Thank You

Reactions: ngn4

wrong

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone can you please post some picture from the game ?, the game size is Huge 11 GB ?? (i have limited quota data limit each month) so i want to know the screenshot of the game , so i'm not regret wasting my internet quota
Thank You

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes