ngn4

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone can you please post some picture from the game ?, the game size is Huge 11 GB ?? (i have limited quota data limit each month) so i want to know the screenshot of the game , so i'm not regret wasting my internet quota
Thank You
+1

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Hi!

Guys, thank you for your work there. This forum
try this , it isn't complete because i must change/translate variables (and i somehow break it so i don't try it again)
it only has the time/money/condition cheats (and maybe the fixes are ok , don't know, try them)
for sure it doesn't include the chars cheats

Reactions: sirpantin and dob

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The size of the game is mainly due to a large number of pictures. They make more than 90% of the entire game download. If i find the time i might be able to split the graphics part into several packages but cant promise anything the next days.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone can you please post some picture from the game ?, the game size is Huge 11 GB ?? (i have limited quota data limit each month) so i want to know the screenshot of the game , so i'm not regret wasting my internet quota
Thank You
Hey if its to be just download of the updates from download links thread... there shoupd be asmall update though it wont be able to play with anything. an check out the files.... i understand where your comeing from.

alompa

May 9, 2017
im sorry guys, but i really need help. i still couldnt get the game to start in english, i have replaced and tried all the qsp files and none of them got it to start in english, am i missing something or doing something or doing somehting wrong ? im not a pro

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
im sorry guys, but i really need help. i still couldnt get the game to start in english, i have replaced and tried all the qsp files and none of them got it to start in english, am i missing something or doing something or doing somehting wrong ? im not a pro
Okay question.... is it the menu in russian how about after when you start

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Thank You
it big as all his pics are video's not pictures

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
And it's really a game worth to download, you won't regret it.

On the top 5 games i've ever played and one of the 3 most popular games on this site.
Seconded! And I don't understand why "Big Kuyash" doesn't get the love this one does. Both are epic. And both are updated so fast you can almost play nonstop. (And, no, I don't particularly enjoy playing as a girl, but a good game is a good game.)

Reactions: csak and trau de

Kitenra

Jun 7, 2017
Sometimes the gif files don't load in my game? Using the Kinnerman mod btw, should I just redownload the whole thing?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
..yes..it was...brb, i'm gonna go bury myself alive.
Lol im guessing you just downloaded the v.18 torrent. Sknce the torrent is a russain one it doesnt have thr translated menus that our v18 update has

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Busy. And I really don't pay enough attention. I was responding to the person asking for images from the game. Didn't see that there was a page or 2 of newer posts. That's the biggest issue I have with the site. click a notification and get dropped in the middle of bum fuck nowhere.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes