Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Busy. And I really don't pay enough attention. I was responding to the person asking for images from the game. Didn't see that there was a page or 2 of newer posts. That's the biggest issue I have with the site. click a notification and get dropped in the middle of bum fuck nowhere.
I know mate happpens alot

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
where he saves the file. Save ???
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

Reactions: Tony 36

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
im sorry guys, but i really need help. i still couldnt get the game to start in english, i have replaced and tried all the qsp files and none of them got it to start in english, am i missing something or doing something or doing somehting wrong ? im not a pro
Are you clicking the app or the qsp?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Are you clicking the app or the qsp?
It think he had downloaded the sob 18 torrent since it doesn't contain the English menus like our sob 18 update everytime he went an started the begining... would appear russian since those are actually images

Last edited:
Reactions: rikimaru725
Aug 19, 2016
Hi what do you mean... do you mean when does it open... if so august 15 registration opens go to the uni "check enrollment lists". Make sure you do it before September 1 or game over. Uni starts in September
I think he means in the mod. The university is unaccesable

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
its not unaccessable it also depends if someone mods a save for you and doesnt have your qsp, since for some reason uni, is still in russian in some of the qsps so it doesnt work.

Reactions: blownupnotblownout

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
how do you save game?? i can not save..

*** never mind, i see now, i was still in the intro...

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It is machine translated - thus a bit gibberish :D
Oh yeah, the occasional pronoun switch and some of the long text reads like machine created spam mails.

At least all the girls get the cancer though! That is still my favorite....lol

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes