Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The walkthrough is a nice thing to have. I however cannot find the Aunt's place to visit her. I also got mugged so lost every penny and at the time my thought process was I don't need money that often so I didn't bother to go back only to find out I needed 10k for the resturaunt, about 1k to regain the sisters favor (till the boyfriend event showed up) and then there's the other house you can buy in the city.

Reactions: Helmut

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The walkthrough is a nice thing to have. I however cannot find the Aunt's place to visit her. I also got mugged so lost every penny and at the time my thought process was I don't need money that often so I didn't bother to go back only to find out I needed 10k for the resturaunt, about 1k to regain the sisters favor (till the boyfriend event showed up) and then there's the other house you can buy in the city.
The aunt lives near sveta. In second apartament.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So.. is there any way to get aurelius and melissa? I see their vids in the folder.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
No seems the issue was i forgot the first time it was successful and kept going in before 18:00 -.-

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Hi, this is a great website, and i have been finding everything i need for the games i play. Thank you. I have never posted before, so i apologize for my style of reply.

I have not had any problems with updates until now. I am unfamiliar with merging files in QSP games or other games for that matter.

Kindly assist me with the latest update for SOB 0.13. I currently have SOB 0.11 with saved games, and i have already downloaded all of the latest files and extracted each of them to a folder. I am just not sure what files to merge and how. Your gaming knowledge would be most helpful and appreciated.

DanMan

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Make sure you have 0.12 also. Merge all of 0.12 files to 0.11 then put 0.13 files on top of those. If it ask if you want to replace those files with the same name say yes

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Thank you for your quick response. Correction i have SOB 0.12 and saved game files. So i opened both folders on my desktop version 0.12 with saved games files and version 0.13. i renamed the version 0.13 Son of a bitch folder to match the name of my version 0.12 folder. i copied the renamed 0.12 folder and pasted it onto my version 0.13 folder. It started to copy them over without asking if i want to replace. i stopped to confirm with you before doing any damage. Am i on the right track? Thank again.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for your quick response. Correction i have SOB 0.12 and saved game files. So i opened both folders on my desktop version 0.12 with saved games files and version 0.13. i renamed the version 0.13 Son of a bitch folder to match the name of my version 0.12 folder. i copied the renamed 0.12 folder and pasted it onto my version 0.13 folder. It started to copy them over without asking if i want to replace. i stopped to confirm with you before doing any damage. Am i on the right track? Thank again.
Yes, you're on the right track

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Thank you again. After i pasted the folder on top of the Son of a bitch folder it copied over and asked if i wanted to replace. I said yes, and it proceeded. When complete, i had another folder named Son of a bitch, all the files in the original Son of a bitch folder with all of its files. It didn't merge. What do you think i am going wrong? Sorry to keep bugging you.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you again. After i pasted the folder on top of the Son of a bitch folder it copied over and asked if i wanted to replace. I said yes, and it proceeded. When complete, i had another folder named Son of a bitch, all the files in the original Son of a bitch folder with all of its files. It didn't merge. What do you think i am going wrong? Sorry to keep bugging you.
What you should've done was copy the things that were inside of the update folder to your main folder. Pm me a screenshot of your folder

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to get the Aunt Event to trigger. Guide says masturbate in panties at 16:00 till 19:00 but dude doesn't masturbate that long. Also can't find anywhere other than the bedroom of the MC for the Panties. Yes I'm doing it at the Aunt's house and using the Aunt's panties.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to get the Aunt Event to trigger. Guide says masturbate in panties at 16:00 till 19:00 but dude doesn't masturbate that long. Also can't find anywhere other than the bedroom of the MC for the Panties. Yes I'm doing it at the Aunt's house and using the Aunt's panties.
It's a random trigger but once you masturbate the first time. You have to steal her panties three more times to get another chance at her catching you

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
save scummed till it occurred. Assuming that the hand-job is all the Aunt has right now or she's like the mom and there are stages.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes