dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
1. Where can I tutor Kate?

2. I think I'm stuck in an infinite loop on the mother alt quest - I don't have an option to come in her coffee any more and she shows her tits when I press Call Shruke but I can't talk to him about anything other than "everything". How often do I need to Call Shruke to do see the Chest because I've done it a lot? I can't sleep with her at 7pm in the bathroom.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
save scummed till it occurred. Assuming that the hand-job is all the Aunt has right now or she's like the mom and there are stages.
Can also use cheat engine and reverse the time. ghetto back to the future..erm past.. :p:D

Reactions: Quacker

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
1. Where can I tutor Kate?

2. I think I'm stuck in an infinite loop on the mother alt quest - I don't have an option to come in her coffee any more and she shows her tits when I press Call Shruke but I can't talk to him about anything other than "everything". How often do I need to Call Shruke to do see the Chest because I've done it a lot? I can't sleep with her at 7pm in the bathroom.
Have she said something about not feeling well? You should go to Shurik during the day to see if there is anymore options.
You can tutor kate at her house. Get on the metro then go to the village and her house should be the second or third picture. It should say house kati or something like that

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Have she said something about not feeling well? You should go to Shurik during the day to see if there is anymore options.
You can tutor kate at her house. Get on the metro then go to the village and her house should be the second or third picture. It should say house kati or something like that
Yes I've done the hospital and the cumming in her coffee. My option now is to visit at 21:00 and the only new option is "Call Shruik". When I press that, it goes to a scene where she shows her breasts. I've spoke to Shriuk during the day and at weekend and he has nothing new to day. I'm on 0.13

I also don't see Kate's house. Only Elsa, the promotor boss and Masha

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Go to the bathroom at 19:00.
In order to see kate house, you have to pass her father test

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
I was not paying attention when the the Sveta swinger email came to me. When and where do you meet these people??
Thank you.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I was not paying attention when the the Sveta swinger email came to me. When and where do you meet these people??
Thank you.
Beach on saturday but you have to ask sveta about it
I've passed the father test and I get rejected at 19:00 in the bathroom
Did you go over to kate house on saturday or sunday at 10:00

Are you able to kiss your mom in the bathroom

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Beach on saturday but you have to ask sveta about it

Did you go over to kate house on saturday or sunday at 10:00

Are you able to kiss your mom in the bathroom
No, Kate's house doesn't show up and I got rejected by the mother at 7pm in the bathroom

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No, Kate's house doesn't show up and I got rejected by the mother at 7pm in the bathroom
You didn't pass his test if you don't see her house.

How many times have you helped her with the coffee

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You didn't pass his test if you don't see her house.

How many times have you helped her with the coffee
Not sure, about 4 or 5, the option has disappeared now.

I passed the test according to the father, I followed the answers from the walkthrough

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure, about 4 or 5, the option has disappeared now.

I passed the test according to the father, I followed the answers from the walkthrough
Do you have a save file so I can check out what's going on

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
For mom, go take a nap in the hall at 21:00 then wake up
For kate, I reset her father test. You didn't pass. If he doesn't say specifically to come to the house on the weekends at 10 to 11 you didn't pass his test
Thanks very much, this seems to have worked. I'm such a dumbass.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
By the way, does paying off the Kevin Spacey picture/headmaster of the University lock out the teacher?

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
A information to everyone, about stepsister's event line.
In 0.11, if you want to increase her depravity, just touch her at 00:00~04:59 and bypass 50% check...
0.12 change it to need to put sleep pill.
0.13 change the code again, but it get bug, it won't work, so stepsister depravity will stuck at 260.

But her event still uncompleted, so it won't affect too much.

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
i am getting a russian pop up when i try to start the game, after beginning with the torrent version 0.11, and updating to both 0.12 & 0.13, and replacing the qsp file with the english version. When i click the pop up it changes the folder icon to a memory chip and the game won't start. i was unsuccessful trying to update my existing version 0.12, so i decided to start again. Help!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i am getting a russian pop up when i try to start the game, after beginning with the torrent version 0.11, and updating to both 0.12 & 0.13, and replacing the qsp file with the english version. When i click the pop up it changes the folder icon to a memory chip and the game won't start. i was unsuccessful trying to update my existing version 0.12, so i decided to start again. Help!
take one of the qsp files out of the folder

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes