DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
i only have sob_13_en.qsp & start qsp in the standalone content file, i have removed the others.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Honestly dont know if anyone knows this or if this is already type on this thread, by pressing ALT + Enter on avengers games. It will go window borderless, full screenish

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Walkthrough Txt, no good for irina, @drewhill_18 mate can you give a detailed walkthrough for her i get her some how on on trial but every other failed

gfygael

Aug 8, 2016
Hey guys, can any help me with Dasha? i read that i have to go to the night club with ecstasy however when i do see the fight, i cannot intervene, theres only an option about minding my own buisiness.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Good news guys, the dinner invites are finally working correctly
I'll update later

Last edited:

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
@zsdkey marsha mum saturday and sunday 22pm, also get her depravity up to depraved.

With antontia become and entertainer. work for her for a few weekends then on we end you get a few options like get the box l, give her a massage. but you get to at try to increase massage stat alot before hand
How do you trigger the threesome dinner scene? I've gotten the first dinner invitation and scene but can't get 2nd/3rd.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you trigger the threesome dinner scene? I've gotten the first dinner invitation and scene but can't get 2nd/3rd.
Apparently, it doesn't work with the current qsp files. I'm about to replace them with the files that work

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hopefully this is the last bugfix for this game but the new files are up. I incorproated @Kinnerman super cheat into the mod file. Also, if you want to keep your saves just rename the file to the name of the file that was in the folder previously

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
I need help with elsa.

after mother came to me and talk about his boss, I chose the first option (can't remember) then she said that I shouldn't do it.

Now whenever I go to boss offices, he always says "- Who is there? – raised eyes to me boss and deciding that I`m not worthy of his attention returned to the documents - you will be asked to leave! About meeting get in touch with my Secretary."

Did I chose wrong answers?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I need help with elsa.

after mother came to me and talk about his boss, I chose the first option (can't remember) then she said that I shouldn't do it.

Now whenever I go to boss offices, he always says "- Who is there? – raised eyes to me boss and deciding that I`m not worthy of his attention returned to the documents - you will be asked to leave! About meeting get in touch with my Secretary."

Did I chose wrong answers?
Have you started on Elsa's quest

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
Have you started on Elsa's quest
I use badboycet's walkthrough.
Well I made a walkthrough gathering all the information posted here and added some more by myself. I think its very close to a full walkthrough.
Some girls are missing because they don't have enough content in the current version of the game. I'll update it in the future.
Feel free to edit.
For elsa:

Elsa:
To get her you need to keep stealing/jerking off on your mother's underwear during the afternoon of the weekdays. Eventually she will come to you room and tell you her underwear keeps disappearing and her boss been giving her the looks. Tell her you will bet him up (you won't). Go to the office area during the weekdays (the time is somewhere between 17:00 and 20:00), you will see the boss leaving, follow him and you will see the blond entering the car.
I am stuck at the bold.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes