ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Normal, The only thing I have done is using cheat engine on the money. when i try to pull her panties, the massage ends, and her attitude to me decreases (Before was "ready for anything", and after goes to "always ready to help")
how is her depravity? that may be too low

Reactions: Filipe86

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
her depravity is "normal", and her behavior is "stubborn". Thanks again for all the help
You need to increase her depravity. In order to do that, I think you had to keep showing up to her massages with a boner before it got to the pull panties scene. Her depravity needs to say "without complexes"

Reactions: Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
You need to increase her depravity. In order to do that, I think you had to keep showing up to her massages with a boner before it got to the pull panties scene. Her depravity needs to say "without complexes"
It worked! Thank you.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Most likely end of the month or beginning of next month based off of his previous releases

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
In the download for this file, there is an executable that's only 48kb called "Activator.exe"

What is this file? Looks a bit suspicious

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
In the download for this file, there is an executable that's only 48kb called "Activator.exe"

What is this file? Looks a bit suspicious
When you buy game you need to activate it whit your email so it decrypts qsp file, nothing to worry about here since that is already done

Reactions: dspeed

AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016
Hey guys, i need some help! I'm trying to do the alternative route with the mother...after i go into her room and i find that she created an account on a site and then i go on my laptop and create a fake account, then what do i have to do?? I'm kinda stuck here :D

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Where is the best English walkthrough/guide for this? 31pages too much to look through, sorry.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Actually I could do with some help myself on this.

I can't get invited to dinner again on Saturday by Masha and her Mom/Irina.

I've told Masha about the relationship and been to one dinner. However I mistimed something and missed the second one. Now she won't invite me again and turning up at 7pm Saturday does nothing.

Can somebody tell me what the variable in the save file is called to reset this? I'm using 0.13 with the fix2_en_mod.qsp from the OP.

Any help @ace_boogie?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Actually I could do with some help myself on this.

I can't get invited to dinner again on Saturday by Masha and her Mom/Irina.

I've told Masha about the relationship and been to one dinner. However I mistimed something and missed the second one. Now she won't invite me again and turning up at 7pm Saturday does nothing.

Can somebody tell me what the variable in the save file is called to reset this? I'm using 0.13 with the fix2_en_mod.qsp from the OP.

Any help @ace_boogie?
Dinner is at 6

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
and 6 is 18:00 since the game isn't on a 12hr format. Kinda wish there was an option to switch from a 24hr format since I have to do a little math unless it's in the AM. Though the 12hr clock is kinda irritating how the 12am is the start of the day.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes